PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers to sign 4 yr/134 Mil extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumpy punk...jumping his way to another mediocre play...now point both of your hands to your crotch, Jumpy Punk...

packersreviewweek2_fullsize_story1.jpg

rodgers.jpg

who's it all about, Jump Punk? Right...always and forever..the "Great" Jumpy Punk

aaronrodgerspackers.jpg

4) The 2001 Patriots went 11-5. Never actually won a Super Bowl going 13-3. Only lost them...
He's adding the playoff wins for 2001 and not the 2 losses when Bledsoe started.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: jah
He's adding the playoff wins for 2001 and not the 2 losses when Bledsoe started.

I see. I mean, whatever furthers one's argument...

There is a presumption lurking here that if a player is "the best" (whatever that may mean) it is impossible to overpay him. This is childish nonsense, of course, but it is the sort of nonsense into which lesser franchises often fall. Thankfully.

Jumpy punk...jumping his way to another mediocre play...now point both of your hands to your crotch, Jumpy Punk...

packersreviewweek2_fullsize_story1.jpg

rodgers.jpg

who's it all about, Jump Punk? Right...always and forever..the "Great" Jumpy Punk

aaronrodgerspackers.jpg
I can’t stand him. I think he’s an arrogant ass. I respect his talent, but he seems like a giant douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back