PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers in talks with Jets [UPDATE: 'It's my intention to play for the Jets']

I'm already planning for Rodgers to be going to the Jets, where even a diminished Rodgers will make them a superbowl threat. All the signs are pointing that way, though I'd think he'll have a better shot at getting to a superbowl in the NFC.

And for those who play the game on PAPER, you can lock in 6 divisional losses for the Pats this year. Happy yet? :rolleyes:
It's the offseason.
Not much to talk about but predictions/projections

It's the offseason.
Not much to talk about but predictions/projections

He's talking about the miserable tool collection we have here that revels in negativity and dumping on the Patriots for whatever reason. Predicting anything at this stage is silly regardless.

Much tougher division? Bills and Phins? Bears, Lions and Vikings are hot garbage. Why would he move on?
Vikings beat the Bills and the Lions started to get really good near the end of the season.

I keep reading the the deal is "essentially done". What the hell does that mean? It either done or it isn't done.

I keep reading the the deal is "essentially done". What the hell does that mean? It either done or it isn't done.
It basically mean that they are waiting on Rodgers deciding if he wants to keep playing or not.

At this point it is basically, Rodgers to the jets or he will be retiring

It basically mean that they are waiting on Rodgers deciding if he wants to keep playing or not.

Or he could redo his Packers contract for a team-friendly final season deal.

There's a shock.
Law And Order Svu Finn GIF by NBC

For somebody who said he won't hold teams hostage he's sure doing that right now lmao

For somebody who said he won't hold teams hostage he's sure doing that right now lmao

Free agency doesn't technically start until Wednesday...maybe we'll have an answer by then from his camp

Free agency doesn't technically start until Wednesday...maybe we'll have an answer by then from his camp
Legal tampering period though
If I'm the Packers or the Jete I need to know ASAP

So it's not done, thanks.

The coin is finally beginning to drop for Jete fans.

They have put all their hopes into getting a guy who really doesn't care about anything but himself.

The guy isn't even on speaking terms with his own parents or siblings.

Of course he's going to leave you hanging while all the FA QBs get signed elsewhere.

Rodgers is acting like a complete jackass. Holding two franchises hostage at the start of FA. The Jets probably should reconsider before they assume the burden of having to deal full-time with this miserable douchebag.

Rodgers is sitting around today like:

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back