PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers in talks with Jets [UPDATE: 'It's my intention to play for the Jets']

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

Just after midnight, former ESPN host Trey Wingo dropped this nugget on Twitter: “Per sources. Aaron Rodgers and the Jets had conversations today. While nothing is imminent Rodgers is open to the idea of going to NY.”

I would be shocked in he went to that dumpster fire of a team... Wonder if he called Favre and asked him whats what

@MAC10 btw, this schtick with the mahomie stuff is getting tiresome... might be time to maybe, i dunno, stop being an *******?

This would be blatant tampering against the Jets.

I highly doubt there is anything to this report

There is no way that hippie weirdo is going to play in New York. Not that him being a hypocrite would shock me but Rodgers taking paychecks from the Johnson & Johnson boys after all his big Pharma stuff would make him look like an even bigger tool.

That wouldnt be good. And Mac you need to change that avatar man

They would love to get first round picks and be able to play Love.
They are very impressed by him and say he is ready.
Rodgers going to the Jets could be the best thing fit us puts the spotlight directly on them all season.
Plus hoping they lose multiple young talented players and picks.

Rodgers thread.
You Know What That Means Martin Lawrence GIF by Martin

26123894.jpg

I don't know why Rodgers would even entertain going to the AFC.

Carr has the right idea.

Rodgers can't get through the NFC.

Much tougher division? Bills and Phins? Bears, Lions and Vikings are hot garbage. Why would he move on?

Much tougher division? Bills and Phins? Bears, Lions and Vikings are hot garbage. Why would he move on?
When you've been hailed as the GOAT with little to no evidence backing it up, you don't even think about the competition in the new division.

I would be shocked in he went to that dumpster fire of a team... Wonder if he called Favre and asked him whats what

@MAC10 btw, this schtick with the mahomie stuff is getting tiresome... might be time to maybe, i dunno, stop being an *******?
Rodgers kinda sensitive and weird so the Jets may be a perfect fit.

It's not a schtick my boy is the ultimate KC fan now

That would be a shame. I've liked Rodgers ever since he went on air and told the truth about the COVID scamdemic and trashed every stooge involved.

It will be a shame to destroy him twice a year.

There's been a lot of speculation that Carr signing with NO means the Jets told him they're going with A-A-Ron

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back