PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers in talks with Jets [UPDATE: 'It's my intention to play for the Jets']

Jete fans doing 'Plan B' power rankings:

Jete fans don't even have Mike White to fall back on!

So with JG gone, it's live and die by ayahuasca man?

Boy this is playing out in true Jete fashion!

It would be hilarious if Rodgers retires, but waits until all of those Plan B options are with other teams before informing the Packers/Jets. I mean, I would lose the shred of respect I still had for him as a man, but someone screwing over the Jets never gets old to me.

Caucasian signs with Miami, the Jete should not have let him go.

Caucasian signs with Miami, the Jete should not have let him go.
It's now really in play that Rodgers ends up stiffing them and they have no choice to start Punky again.

Man, the Jete media and fan base would **** themselves if that's how things played out.

It's now really in play that Rodgers ends up stiffing them and they have no choice to start Punky again.

Man, the Jete media and fan base would **** themselves if that's how things played out.

Caucasian was a good option for them and a potential starter if they just hung in there with him. His teammates loved him and rallied around him last season. But no, Woody has to make a big "splash" and it's going to backfire however it plays out.

Pats are firmly the 4th best team in the division as it stands today after the Rodgers move. Is it even debatable?

Praise the Lord...

High Drama!

Suspense!

Backstabbing!

Bickering!

Fallout!

What more entertainment could one ask for?
Intrigued.
Mystery Interest GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

I don’t know what I want more. For Rodgers not to go to NY at all or for him to go there and fail (with the slight risk it works). The safer option is he doesn’t go there. The funnier option is he goes there and it’s a disaster and Jets fans are sad.

main-qimg-3f452b4adde320d0d31b203022aad50a.webp

Lord Vader? Can you hear me? The Jete are calling.

star-wars-darth-vader.gif

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back