PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers already knocked out of the game against the Bills

Rodgers is now in the dark without being in a dark room.

I feel bad for the fans, but not for the team.
No part of me feels bad about anything right now
And I don't feel bad about that

I was fairly certain New York media would get to Rodgers. Green Bay culture that famous midwestern nice. Be nice.
Nice is not NYC priority. So I expected, along with everyone else, no doubt, *****iness from AR after facing real criticism, for the first time.
Imagined it would come dramatically apart in infioghting, locker room squabbles, Daily News back pages, etc.

Was looking forward to it
Sort of feel bad about that.
heh

Allen looked like someone dazed with the way he lost sight of the ball thrown to him

I'm rooting for the Jets in this game barring a tie. I think the Bills will be the bigger threat.
not watching the game ... just tracking on computer. What on Earth is going on with the Bills coughing it up every other play?

Wow that leg whip on the key block would have called back that winning touchdown. Goodell at the game....9-11.... some home cooking going on there with the refs.

I don't feel bad for Jets fans but as a professional Aaron Rodgers hater even I feel for him just this one time

Rodgers done for the season, unbelievable bad luck for the Jets. Gives me flashbacks of Gordon Hayward breaking his ankle minutes into his opening game.

This really opens up the division. The Jets are good but Zach Wilson sucks so they aren’t a threat to win the division now. That gives us a good chance of sweeping them again.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back