PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers already knocked out of the game against the Bills

I assume if they thought it was an Achilles they wouldn't be x-raying anything. It didn't look very bad I don't assume it's anything major

After seeing video of Rodgers walking in his boot, I’m wondering if he would be able to do that if his Achilles is injured?
For what it’s worth, the drunk former Charger doc David Chao is worried about the Achilles. We’ll see what they find out tomorrow.

Aaron Rodgers Injury News, Updates, and Insights
“By video, significant worry for left Achilles tendon tear - carted to locker room and reportedly in walking boot for his left foot - team labeled him questionable to return with an ankle injury but he will not be back - will undergo MRI tomorrow to confirm.”

I remember how joyful the Jets fans were after Brady's injury. So... I don't feel bad about not shedding a tear now.

they were celebrating, as well as finheaven and the bills forum

Looks like Roger's manifesting isn't quite working.
I can't believe anyone expected him to produce! How is he supposed to be at his best with all those insanely bright lights ringing the entire stadium?

Hackets reaction to Wilson’s interception.

Booze GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

they were celebrating, as well as finheaven and the bills forum
Yeah, I remember someone reposting stuff from Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Colts, and Steelers boards in particular, posts saying how wonderful they thought it was to see Brady's knee destroyed.

How is it that he's walking fine, turns around and then sits down.. And they're worried about an achilles possibly?

Is he high or something that he doesn't feel the pain??

I assume if they thought it was an Achilles they wouldn't be x-raying anything. It didn't look very bad I don't assume it's anything major
X ray is to rule out fracture. Torn achilles will not show up on Xray. The way the injury happened it looked like the achilles was severely stretched rather than ankle twist which would be a sprain

How is it that he's walking fine, turns around and then sits down.. And they're worried about an achilles possibly?

Is he high or something that he doesn't feel the pain??
Could have partially tore, then popped completely when he tried to walk on it

Literally everyone I spoke to about the AFC East this year was like "yeah... I just have a hard time believing they're gonna be good. It's the Jets..."

lol.

Could not happen to a better guy... and a better team.

After seeing video of Rodgers walking in his boot, I’m wondering if he would be able to do that if his Achilles is injured?
Yes. The ankle is left in boot until achilles can be repaired

Lasted all of three plays. Took a sack, and ended up staying down before needing help on his way to the sideline. Looked like it may have been an ankle injury, but either way, he's already out of the line-up. Very quiet right now at MetLife.
Aaron Rodgers isn't exactly my favorite athlete (I can't believe that the ultra-entitled super-weird Zava character on "Ted Lasso" wasn't based on Rodgers), but my main reaction isn't a celebration of the Jet's misfortune 5 minutes into his Jet's tenure but rather a very unpleasant "déjà vu" memory. I remember how crushed I was when Gordon Haywood had his terrible injury (which he never really recovered from) 5 minutes into his Celtics tenure. :(

Aaron Rodgers isn't exactly my favorite athlete (I can't believe that the ultra-entitled super-weird Zava character on "Ted Lasso" wasn't based on Rodgers), but my main reaction isn't a celebration of the Jet's misfortune 5 minutes into his Jet's tenure but rather a very unpleasant "déjà vu" memory. I remember how crushed I was when Gordon Haywood had his terrible injury (which he never really recovered from) 5 minutes into his Celtics tenure. :(
I feel bad for the fans, but not for the team.

After Manjudas, they deserve every bad thing that ever happens to them.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back