PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker calls Brady LOAT. Not the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess Rob Parker would consider Michael Jordan lucky to have won 6 NBA titles as well then? And I guess Wayne Gretzky was lucky to win 4 Stanley Cups?

FFS, Fox & ESPN actually pay these morons to come on TV and spout this crap?

That shirt and tie. what was he thinking?

They always say, to be great, some luck has to be involved. So I'll allow the fact that Brady has been lucky in some ways. But if you make that argument, you have to argue that he's been UNLUCKY in some ways, and that the other greats have been lucky too. Cowherd amazingly made some good points in Brady's favor, but Parker isn't intelligent enough to understand that, or too stubborn to accept some of Cowherd's facts. Also what bothers me is people who argue for Brady, whenever cheating comes up, they aren't educated enough to say "The NFL lawyers, in a court of law, admitted that they had no proof Brady did anything wrong." That settles all cheating arguments.

TB was down double digits in the 4th of the last two SBs he won. TB rises when most would stumble. Edelman' catch had an element of luck. But TB's throws to DA were pure gold.

We most likely won't see the likes of TB for the rest of our lives.

This guy is officially delusional.

This Parker guy sounds like some inarticulate, meathead ex-player willing to say anything for a job in the media. I never heard of him so I ran a quick google search and was surprised to learn he's not some ex-player suffering from the effects of CTE and desperately in need of a paycheck, he just a random idiot. Seriously, where do they grow these people?
For that matter, look at the other people on the show . . .
Skip Bayless is just creepy.
Shannon Sharpe has at least played the game, but know one can figure out what the f*ck he is saying because he sounds like Mushmouth from Fat Albert.
Stephan A. Smith is just an ass.

Calling the media a "circus" is too kind, it more like a freakshow.

Meh, he's trying to build a career out of bashing Tom Brady. Brady is all he seems to talk about.

He'd better pray that the Patriots remain relevant, because if they disappear than he will too

This is from just before the start of the 2012 season. It will tell you all you need to know about this clown. If you can bear to watch.

[EDIT] And I'm pretty certain he said the same thing before the 2014 season but couldn't find that.

Good. Always want some remaining contingent of haters. Just that little extra fuel to the fire

16472884_10158127844710487_1540839398117809287_n.jpg

This is like something from the gameday thread. I could only watch a few minutes. Even considering the he's probably showboating for ratings, I cannot think of a poster here who knows less about football than Rob Parker.

Why do people even bring up what this azzhat says? Just leave him alone. We all know he's as racist as they come. I'm so glad they ran him out of Detroit.

Guy is a nutjob.

You should watch it though. Guy is such a hater.
No he isn't, he's actually a genius. He's not smart enough to make good TV so he baits you people into tuning into him saying stupid stuff.

Patriots fans shouldn't worry about what Rob Parker, a guy who is responsible for such takes as calling RGIII a "cornball brother", said the Bengals were making Super Bowl 51 because his logic was it's boring to pick the Patriots, insulted Rod Marinelli's family as an attempt at humor, among many other things, says about Tom Brady. I'm sure FS1 hired him just to keep the guy who has crazy opinions around as a ratings grabber.
Parker is a racist and a race baiter. If Brady were a brother he'd be kissing him up one side and down the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents