PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker calls Brady LOAT. Not the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy is a nutjob.

You should watch it though. Guy is such a hater.
I've heard it all before, I can't stand him or the sound of his meathead voice. I'm basking in the glory and really don't want to hear from all the haters, they can go jump off a cliff.

Tnx anyway SAN12..:)

Last edited:
Don't you wish sportswriters were like scientists and were required to have their assertions peer reviewed by others? That's how Science deals with BS. And compare TB with Peyton, Montana with the same criteria.
To be fair, if his assertions were reviewed by others, he would likely be sent to a mental asylum.

@robbomango - No problem, dude!

Patriots fans shouldn't worry about what Rob Parker, a guy who is responsible for such takes as calling RGIII a "cornball brother", said the Bengals were making Super Bowl 51 because his logic was it's boring to pick the Patriots, insulted Rod Marinelli's family as an attempt at humor, among many other things, says about Tom Brady. I'm sure FS1 hired him just to keep the guy who has crazy opinions around as a ratings grabber.

I have been "lurking" here for ...maybe 10 years... love the passion, the thoughtfulness, the joy celebrating the GOAT and the GFOAT (great..Franchise..... you get it) .. lived in NE for most of my 47 years.. cheered LJB in 81,84,86 ... cheered Sox in 04,07,13...C's and B's up and down.. occasionally root for UConn (ugh).. u all "get it". Par none. Enjoy this; my late bro DJO would love all of this.

Who really gives a **** ?

Talking heads everywhere trying to outbid each other with more ridiculous takes. And soon when FA season starts we can hear how BB the GM blew it yet again. Rinse and repeat..

I've learned over the years to temper my anger. It took some time to get where I am. I'm not proclaiming to be some kind of bad ass or anything but when I hear that dude speak I want to punch him straight in his ****ing mouth. Swear to god he never would talk some of that dumb ass **** in front of me. We would definitely do the tango if he did. What a piece of **** he is. My God..

I'd say Rob Parker is the LOAT. Most women who discover their unborn child is mentally ******ed will abort, but not Rob Parker's mom. He's incredibly fortunate to be alive so he can continue to spew out his stupid half-baked opinions.

Why anyone listens to those ******ed ramblings is beyond me...

I have been "lurking" here for ...maybe 10 years... love the passion, the thoughtfulness, the joy celebrating the GOAT and the GFOAT (great..Franchise..... you get it) .. lived in NE for most of my 47 years.. cheered LJB in 81,84,86 ... cheered Sox in 04,07,13...C's and B's up and down.. occasionally root for UConn (ugh).. u all "get it". Par none. Enjoy this; my late bro DJO would love all of this.

God bless your brother man.

I'd say Rob Parker is the LOAT. Most women who discover their unborn child is mentally ******ed will abort, but not Rob Parker's mom. He's incredibly fortunate to be alive so he can continue to spew out his stupid half-baked opinions.

Why anyone listens to those ******ed ramblings is beyond me...
Loser of all time? Makes no sense, but then again he doesnt either...

OP, much like I didn't need SB51 to confirm Brady is the G-OAT, I didn't need this clip to confirm this guy is the L-OAT. He's on my LOAT Mt. Rushmore. Wait, is it still in style to make a Mt. Rushmore?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes