PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rob Parker calls Brady LOAT. Not the GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What a history this Parker guy has!

Seems like he's essentially sold his dignity to be a professional buffoon. Against my better judgment, I watched once of his segments and it pretty much came across as "tongue in cheek." He could barely keep a straight face while spouting this crap and I think the other talking heads were laughing in the background.

In my view there are 2 essences to luck/types of luck:

1) Winning the lottery. Just random that a benefit or problem would fall to a person. There is nothing you can really do, just the universe had to select someone and it was you.

2) Being open minded about your situation and not limiting your outcomes. Taking advantage of an opportunity and making the best of the situation. sometimes these lead to wonderful outcomes or ones less awful.

going to 7 Superbowl's and winning 5 isn't a matter of luck when you are looking at one of the most competitive leagues in the world.

When something happens that consistently, you are intellectually dishonest (either to yourself or to your audience if not both) to not take the time to understand the nature of the game or the people playing. With that being said, this is really the last time Rob Parker should be quoted on this site (or perhaps just the last time I go inside a thread featuring him, as that is the only thing I can control).

Parker is a uneducated lout who never took a HS chem class and knows nothing of the Ideal Gas LAw.

I want to fight Rob Parker.
I just have to ask, "Why is this thread still a matter of discussion?"

It's ROB PARKER, people, who the F cares what Rob Parker has to say? If a 4 year old said, "Brady sucks", would you start a thread about it? If a mental defective said, "Brady isn't the GOAT" Would you hold it against him. If Ron Borges wrote a column, would you read it?

OF COURSE not. You'd smile at the 4 year old and maybe correct him. You'd smile at the mental defective and let him babble on. And you'd ignore Ron Borges, just like you've done for the last 15 years. ;)

NOTHING Rob Parker says matters. A best he's saying those things to click bait, or seem relevant. At worst he needs medical help. ;)

I've heard it all before, I can't stand him or the sound of his meathead voice. I'm basking in the gloria and really don't want to hear from all the haters, they can go jump off a cliff.

Tnx anyway SAN12..:)

We want to see pics of this Gloria you're basking in!

These playoffs must have been so disheartening for this idiot. He's not only a Brady hater, he's a Rodgers ball sucker.

Rodgers needed 2 FGs to beat the Cowboys. Which is something he kills Brady for.

Then there was Packers going down to the Falcons and Rodgers sulking and going into a shell. Then you have Brady making a 25 point comeback.

Please stop giving clicks to that pile of excrement. Somehow, some way that untalented POS has a job in sports "journalism". Hell, we know he hates the Patriots/Brady. It'll never, ever change

I hope Rob Parker is the LLOAT least lucky of all time and gets hit by lightning

Don't you wish sportswriters were like scientists and were required to have their assertions peer reviewed by others? That's how Science deals with BS. And compare TB with Peyton, Montana with the same criteria.

I've always said that being a sports reporter is really the least scrutinized profession when you take into account all the blatantly false crap people say and the scope of the platform they have.

They're *never* held accountable.

Parker's wrong, of course, but it's tough to say that Tom Brady is not the Luckiest Of All Time:

Yeah because when did Joe Montana ever benefit from luck?

Brady could win 10 more Superbowl and still not be goat according to Rob Parker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents