PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Rhamondre Stevenson

Same here. The bacon and candy part of the name has a new meaning for me as well. :oops:
OK...jeezus...change it to GRENDEL in your mind then...that should calm your fears...evil snicker....

6562.jpg

Damn I aint never heard that word before. Puts BGC's handle in a whole new perspective
So you’ve heard it, then? ;)

FYI, it’s also called a Gooch.

I remember massacring your handle the first few months you logged on here...but as time heals all enmities, you've become our beloved BGC and the object of pathological unreasoned hatred by psychologically deformed board mutants. Here's to the guy who fell off a turnip truck and rose to the zenith of Patsfanitude!!
Appreciate it JK'r.

Yeah but what's a grundle?
Noun. grundle (plural grundles) (US, slang) The perineum; the area between the anus and genitals.
Thanks man IMG_20211115_202219.jpg

So in some alternate universe there's a ScrappleTaintJellybean? :p
Oh yea I'm a big fan of alt timelines.
Curious if there's a different cast of characters out there like Spider-Man, Batman, Loki.

What a thread.

OK...jeezus...change it to GRENDEL in your mind then...that should calm your fears...evil snicker....

6562.jpg

Where's Beowulf when you need him?

And is the artist's name really Skelter...?

Oh yea I'm a big fan of alt timelines.
Curious if there's a different cast of characters out there like Spider-Man, Batman, Loki.

What a thread.
For my part I spent many months silently wondering if your handle was some kind of freaky, Urban Dictionary-ready* kitchen sex act! It's nice to have that whole thing put to bed. :haha:

*Maybe you could make something up and submit it to them :rofl:

Second fave pick after Mac. If he can catch passes out of the backfield when plays break down I’ll be excited. The feet combined with the size is great.
I think I gots me a new fave.

JJ had some great sticks the other day. His blocking and presence is definitely felt in the running game. Can't wait until he catches a pass of PA. He's been really good recently.

JJ had some great sticks the other day. His blocking and presence is definitely felt in the running game. Can't wait until he catches a pass of PA. He's been really good recently.

Jake has missed some ass-ignments this season, but he had a really good game Sunday... The only block I remember him whiffing was the 1st/goal run early in the game when Rham got cracked backwards... I had feared he might've been concussed again...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back