PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Rhamondre Stevenson

Rham is the most complete back on the Patriots already. Stats? no! Eye test? YES. So excited for his future.
I personally think that Harris is the most complete back, he is very good at so many things: very good runner, great blocker, great vision, good receiver (more used that way in college than with the Pats), rarely fumbles (this year was a bit of an aberration for him) and makes great decisions. However, I agree Rham seems to have more talent and potential, I’m also excited for his future!

need to feed him more

Stevenson may be our best back. Harris sometimes stops himself running without patience right into the defense.

This guy is just fun to watch. He doesn’t shy away from contact. Those stiff arms are next level!

Noun. grundle (plural grundles) (US, slang) The perineum; the area between the anus and genitals.

The length directly correlates to fertility, for both men and women, and they have been getting smaller for the past 50 years.

He is the first RB since Dillon that I feel is special. The rest were very good, serviceable.
MONDREEEEE

With Mondre taking regular snaps this rushing attack just got a LOT better.

Called back but this is was sweet

Totally... No doubt about the OH call on Andrews though...I'm afraid I jinxed him in another thread by stating that he might be the least-penalized member of the OL heading into the game last night...

Stevenson may be our best back. Harris sometimes stops himself running without patience right into the defense.
Stevenson should be getting the lion’s share of the snaps by season’s end. He’s more patient and more versatile.

I’m no longer missing Sony.

Bill was right all along. Having him and Harris as a duo is fantastic

I’ve read theories on plastics being the reason why.
Oh, there's research that takes it far beyond theory. The class of chemicals are "endocrine disrupting chemicals" and many of them are plasticisers that create the properties of the plastic (flexible vs. stiff, etc.). They hack our hormone systems and create havoc.

One of the more threatening results is that average sperm count is down by half over the past 50 years, and is approaching an average level where conception becomes virtually impossible without medical intervention.

Last edited:
Stevenson should be getting the lion’s share of the snaps by season’s end. He’s more patient and more versatile.

Harris ran hard and well last night. I suspect Bill really likes the every-other-series rotation, to keep them both fresh and motivated.

Oh, there's research that takes it far beyond theory. The class of chemicals are "endocrine disrupting chemicals" and many of them are plasticisers that create the properties of the plastic (flexible vs. stiff, etc.). They hack our hormone systems and create havoc.

One of the more threatening results is that sperm count is done by half over the past 50 years, and is approaching an average level where conception becomes virtually impossible without medical intervention.
I’m doing my part.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back