PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rhamondre Stevenson... "Good run skills, some of the best we've had"

i'd stone BOB if I could...

Ci0uodSUgAEFDM7.jpg

Absolutely agree! He gets YAC on his own.. he's a hard downhill runner, one of best jump cuts in the NFL. He tough as nails. Likely our best player on offense... no offense Trent Brown.. LOL
i think he is the best on offense... i think thats without question...

trent brown is just waaaayyyy too inconsistent for my liking... while he seems like a nice guy, im just tired of reading his name on the IR

Rhamondre is overrated. With his size, his pass protection should be much better and he looked washed this year especially compared to Elliot. This year has cost him a lot of money imo.

That one’s a weird one. People hated Sony because of where he was drafted, not because of who he was as a player. People would probably view him differently had he been taken later in the draft. But he definitely did a good job while he was here.
A faction of people here hated Sony because they didn’t like the pick, which then leads to them rooting against the player, trashing him and trying to prove they were right.

Jon Stephens light....
100 yard game yet this season??

He’s very good, imagine if he had an offensive line or the threat of a pass.

Honestly he is up there maybe right after Dillon post- 2000 . If we had him during the Brady years where defenses had to worry about the pass hed have been lethal.

Sorry, posted a few things in here that shouldn’t have been in here. Was trying to multitask and obviously failed. I’ve moved those posts out of here.

i think he is the best on offense... i think thats without question...

trent brown is just waaaayyyy too inconsistent for my liking... while he seems like a nice guy, im just tired of reading his name on the IR
I’m also sort of curious to see if his numbers out of the backfield improve. He and Mac both had a tough time getting on the same page this season for some reason.

I’m also sort of curious to see if his numbers out of the backfield improve. He and Mac both had a tough time getting on the same page this season for some reason.
yards from scrimmage, including passing or just rushing?

i didnt parse the receptions, but hes been rather decent, if minimally used...

macs head is in the wrong space this year, hes afraid of making a quick decision lest it leads to yet another mistake

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back