PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan becoming a Patriots believer

C'mon, don't hold back.
Tell us how you really feet
:rofl:
201012_covers.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x650.jpg

Can't wait till Nick Wright pounds the Mac sucks drum tomorrow morning like he's been doing every Monday morning this season. :D

Can't wait till Nick Wright pounds the Mac sucks drum tomorrow morning like he's been doing every Monday morning this season. :D
True enough.
Hating on the Pat's over the last 20 years has always been good for ratings and clicks.

He's irrelevant

Oh well all is good then Rex is good with the pats.

I'm surprised she stuck around for eight months.
It took awhile for the PTSD to wear off, the PSTD that set in after she realized she'd been ****ed by Buddy Ryan.

OK, Patjew, I'm on the "smite" list too
:)

Rex Ryan, the "Mr. Irrelevant" of NFL personalities, if not of mankind.

Go suck a toe, Rex!

But I still just assume every segment ends with a call to action regarding snacks.
That was some good tv though, I think the last best Hardknocks made. I could not get enough of him and the **** show they were running. I can't believe they made 2 AFC championship games with him.

That was some good tv though, I think the last best Hardknocks made. I could not get enough of him and the **** show they were running. I can't believe they made 2 AFC championship games with him.
The zenith of Jetedom post-1969

OMG, there was a strip of site images to the right of whethere it says "PatsFans.com" on my screen, and the middle pic was of Mac talking to Belichick in training camp. I scrolled up and they perfectly covered the Ryans' top halfs. It looked like this was about us. ::shudder::

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back