PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan becoming a Patriots believer

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
It's all theater.

Rex is paid to be provocative and it never hurts to take an obscure shot at the 2 AFCE teams that fired him.

He always sticks his FOOT in his mouth.
jay bruce friends GIF

Could not agree more. **** him, his fat **** brother and their fat dead dad.
Wait! I gave you a "funny" emoji. Will I be struck dead by lightning next time i go outside? Because,ya know, the "dead dad"? I need to know asap PJ, im going to the store soon. Youre the closest thing we got to a religious figure here,even though I was raised Catholic- so I figure you got a better read on how God is thinking. I dont wanna die yet.

Wait! I gave you a "funny" emoji. Will I be struck dead by lightning next time i go outside? Because,ya know, the "dead dad"? I need to know asap PJ, im going to the store soon. Youre the closest thing we got to a religious figure here,even though I was raised Catholic- so I figure you got a beeter read on how God is thinking. I dont wanna die yet.
I think since I wrote it, you’re good to go. If you don’t hear from me tomorrow, you know that I have been smote.

That’s the thing about NFL analysts. You can have a hot take one week and a completely opposing take three weeks later and no one will hold you accountable.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back