PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Season-ending torn Achilles for Wilfork

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say, if this is indeed true, is

!@#$ %^&*() #$% & *( #$%^& @#$ @$% @#$% #$%^& :mad:

are you wondering like I am that this was a problem from the start of the season? Ducasse moved him around like a stuffed toy last week...and Ducasse was obliterated this week by a nobody. If true, then it's best it happened now so they can get some big bodies in for a tryout.

Next question...what veteran DT's are available?

****. I've had nightmares about losing Wilfork for a sustained period of time. We've been really fortunate for his health over his career.

How quickly can we put 70 pounds on Spikes?

are you wondering like I am that this was a problem from the start of the season? Ducasse moved him around like a stuffed toy last week...and Ducasse was obliterated this week by a nobody. If true, then it's best it happened now so they can get some big bodies in for a tryout.

Next question...what veteran DT's are available?

Richard Seymour :bricks:

Heartbreaking, the guy is the heart of our defense.

**** **** ****. better start up the trade presses and bring in the FA's.

Richard Seymour

heh...yeah...the ship has sailed...and sunk

Can anyone on the roster really slide over/in to the possition? Would the Patriots have to change things up or sign someone to start?

Can anyone on the roster really slide over/in to the possition? Would the Patriots have to change things up or sign someone to start?

Problem is we have no other NT options. Wilfork is an effective DT and 3-4 NT. losing him means a huge loss of defensive flexibility up front

They would have to play a 4/3 and variations of....no 3/4 nose tackles on the squad

Heard it on the radio, they say a Trade. I say a Trade. Too bad about no Seymour. Dederick is another (still available?). :(:(:(:(

Please be another bad media source.

I think we need to make a trade, just like with Talib.

Richard Seymour

heh...yeah...the ship has sailed...and sunk

would be kinda funny though if he came back. Him and kelly playing together after both leaving the raidaaaaas.

Awful, horrendous news. Vince has been a rock for us.

Pretty sure we are cursed on the injury front. Hope he gets well. Terrible, terrible news.

I can't believe BB hasn't offered Nate Ebner, Matthew Mulligan, and a fifth rounder for Red Bryant. BB the GM is awful.

Don't worry guys... It's coming. Bring the idiocy!!!

Well that sucks donkey balls...wonder if this speeds up Armstead's recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back