PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
All I can say, if this is indeed true, is

[email protected]#$ %^&*() #$% & *( #$%^& @#$ @$% @#$% #$%^& :mad:

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
are you wondering like I am that this was a problem from the start of the season? Ducasse moved him around like a stuffed toy last week...and Ducasse was obliterated this week by a nobody. If true, then it's best it happened now so they can get some big bodies in for a tryout.

Next question...what veteran DT's are available?

VrabelJr

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
****. I've had nightmares about losing Wilfork for a sustained period of time. We've been really fortunate for his health over his career.

VrabelJr

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
are you wondering like I am that this was a problem from the start of the season? Ducasse moved him around like a stuffed toy last week...and Ducasse was obliterated this week by a nobody. If true, then it's best it happened now so they can get some big bodies in for a tryout.

Next question...what veteran DT's are available?

Richard Seymour :bricks:

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Richard Seymour

heh...yeah...the ship has sailed...and sunk

Sticky Caulk

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Can anyone on the roster really slide over/in to the possition? Would the Patriots have to change things up or sign someone to start?

DocHoliday

In the Starting Line-Up
Can anyone on the roster really slide over/in to the possition? Would the Patriots have to change things up or sign someone to start?

Problem is we have no other NT options. Wilfork is an effective DT and 3-4 NT. losing him means a huge loss of defensive flexibility up front

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

They would have to play a 4/3 and variations of....no 3/4 nose tackles on the squad

Aßßynormal

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Heard it on the radio, they say a Trade. I say a Trade. Too bad about no Seymour. Dederick is another (still available?). :(:(:(:(

Please be another bad media source.

Onedaful

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Pretty sure we are cursed on the injury front. Hope he gets well. Terrible, terrible news.

I can't believe BB hasn't offered Nate Ebner, Matthew Mulligan, and a fifth rounder for Red Bryant. BB the GM is awful.

Don't worry guys... It's coming. Bring the idiocy!!!

mgcolby

Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Well that sucks donkey balls...wonder if this speeds up Armstead's recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.