PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

The press sure wants to make it seem that way.

Too bad they didn't fully crop Tom and Gisele's daughter's arm out of the picture.

Another hot date with the kids along?
not the Brady kids. Brady's been posting media w his kids during the same time frame. looks like Tom has the kids and is getting some quality time with them. Meanwhile this is the 2nd time in a week Gisele's been snapped with the PE teacher doing activities in Costa Rica.

Gisele Bündchen gets sweaty with trainer as Tom Brady’s NFL season ends -- sharing Air Pods and all

I know this is all gossip and doesn't matter to us at the end of day, it's just interesting w timing. Gisele was seen shortly after the divorce with the instructor in CR, and her team responded that it was her kids' "PE instructor". where there's smoke, typically, there's fire....

I practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Most of the time, I’m sparring with other men but, if I was sparring with a woman like Gisele, the possibility for a boner definitely exists. Especially if I take her back during a sparring sesh. @jays52 what do you think? Do you think he had a throbbing erection and one thing led to another? Maybe he took her back, got a boner, she giggled, and then we went into full guard and took her muff?
He definitely clapped those cheeks

where there's smoke, typically, there's fire....
I guess we should then also believe the allegations that Brady was practicing abstinence to save his energy for football, or some of the even worse allegations about his relationship with Alex Guerrero... Hey, it makes the story more interesting, so let's go with it...

Why would practicing abstinence with Alex Guerrero to save his energy for football be a problem? I'm confused.

I practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Most of the time, I’m sparring with other men but, if I was sparring with a woman like Gisele, the possibility for a boner definitely exists. Especially if I take her back during a sparring sesh. @jays52 what do you think? Do you think he had a throbbing erection and one thing led to another? Maybe he took her back, got a boner, she giggled, and then we went into full guard and took her muff?
My theory is he was teaching her the basic cross collar. He got it set before application, you know tight enough to let ‘em know. And her eyes lit up like the 4th of July…and that was a wrap, son.

I guess we should then also believe the allegations that Brady was practicing abstinence to save his energy for football, or some of the even worse allegations about his relationship with Alex Guerrero... Hey, it makes the story more interesting, so let's go with it...
lol, one is a rumour mill and the other has clear photographic evidence as smoke. even then im not saying its gospel anything but since we're talking about rumours i think someone said some stuff about you too ;) guess thats true

oh, and i wouldnt be surprised if psycho tom was practicing abstinence

Jezz she really needed to get laid. The dude looks like Daniel LaRusso.

lol, one is a rumour mill and the other has clear photographic evidence as smoke.
Ok, every rich lady's athletic trainer is banging her, got it.

I like this new photo of Tom and Bridget with Jack. Glad they're still on good terms. Too bad she's taken I think they'd still be great together.
1676050011466.png

I like this new photo of Tom and Bridget with Jack. Glad they're still on good terms. Too bad she's taken I think they'd still be great together.
View attachment 49880
TB12 doing a lot of reconciling....BB, Brig...who's next? Goodell?

TB12 doing a lot of reconciling....BB, Brig...who's next? Goodell?
I just came over here to see why the divorce thread is "trending".
Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
Back