PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

It looks like Brady caught a break by getting a divorce from Gisele.

Gisele's IG post on Thursday seems to allude to the rumors involving her love life. The post, a picture of herself, is captioned: "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

The timing of the post and quote is likely directed at the last news cycles. And it seems to deny the allegations made by several new outlets.

Giselle did a new interview where she was extremely diplomatic and said that Brady struggled so much this past year because his offensive line sucked which true!

Giselle did a new interview where she was extremely diplomatic and said that Brady struggled so much this past year because his offensive line sucked which true!
Her ex-husband cannot f-ing throw the ball and catch the ball and block at the same time.....

Lol turns out Gisele was cheating

Here's my thing with la gis. this isn't a case of you marry your high school sweetheart and you're just starting out and you put them through school and sacrifice your career for them and that person becomes super famous/wealthy and everything gets crazy and that person changes etc. this ***** 100% knew what she was getting into being with him. it's why i always :rolleyes: when she complained about his career. So I don't want to hear a goddamn thing from her about, "i'm lonely" and he was there for me" **** or whatever.

I know you joking, but you'd be surprised the amount of people justifying the cheating
I wasn't joking.

I read some gossip BS that Tom was almost always away from home and their sexual chemistry and frequency was non-existent. Their ability to communicate with each other broke down completely.

Not sure if she was stepping out on him but if she was that was not (according to the insiders) the reason for their split.

I wasn't joking.

I read some gossip BS that Tom was almost always away from home and their sexual chemistry and frequency was non-existent. Their ability to communicate with each other broke down completely.

Not sure if she was stepping out on him but if she was that was not (according to the insiders) the reason for their split.
Hmm if true or not still doesn't justify the cheating lol The cheating could be false too only they know. Bad look right now though

Here's my thing with la gis. this isn't a case of you marry your high school sweetheart and you're just starting out and you put them through school and sacrifice your career for them and that person becomes super famous/wealthy and everything gets crazy and that person changes etc. this ***** 100% knew what she was getting into being with him. it's why i always :rolleyes: when she complained about his career. So I don't want to hear a goddamn thing from her about, "i'm lonely" and he was there for me" **** or whatever.
Yeah she knew what she was walking into. I think Tom has even said since his early 30s he wanted to play til 45

Tom Brady reportedly believes Gisele was cheating for a long time​

February 28, 2024
by Steve DelVecchio
Read 9 Comments
Tom Brady and Gisele take a selfie

Gisele Bundchen and her boyfriend recently went public with their relationship, but Tom Brady reportedly believes his ex-wife was cheating on for quite some time.

Gisele and her children were photographed with jiu-jitsu instructor Joaquin Valente in Costa Rica in November 2022, which was a month after Brady and Bundchen announced that they had finalized their divorce. Gisele and Valente were said to be friends at the time. PEOPLE confirmed recently that the friendship has since turned into a romantic relationship, as Gisele and Valente have been dating since June 2023.

Brady is not buying that timeline, according to multiple reports. Sources from Brady’s side told TMZ earlier this month that they believe Gisele has been dating Valente since 2021.

The Daily Mail was told the same for a story that was published on Saturday.

“If (Bundchen) wants to have people think she has been dating Joaquim only since June, so be it, but they have been together longer and they aren’t taking it slow. Tom has accepted it,” a source told the Daily Mail.

The same source said Brady believes Valente is a “good guy” and knows he has to accept the relationship since Valente will be spending time with Brady and Gisele’s two children.

Gisele has yet to directly respond to any of the talk that she began dating Valente well before her divorce from Brady.

There have been rumblings for several months that Brady is dating a supermodel. Gisele was said to be unhappy with the relationship at one point.

Wait she was unhappy TB was dating ???

Hmm if true or not still doesn't justify the cheating lol The cheating could be false too only they know. Bad look right now though
I agree. No one knows when she started hooking up with Hong Kong Phooey

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back