PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

I like this new photo of Tom and Bridget with Jack. Glad they're still on good terms. Too bad she's taken I think they'd still be great together.
View attachment 49880
Hope she doesn't run for DA. I'll have to check the TV for friday's latest episode.

What about rekindling the spark with Tara Reid?

So we all know very well what Brady’s career trajectory was following when they broke up, obviously. Well her career trajectory was basically the exact opposite.

So we all know very well what Brady’s career trajectory was following when they broke up, obviously. Well her career trajectory was basically the exact opposite.
Don’t know about that. Her performance was as memorable as it gets in “Sharknado.”

OK, someone has to be stupid and say it...might as well be me.
She may photograph well, but I find her unattractive in a bony, curveless, masculine kind of way.
Tom seems to like them bony.

Semi-OT:
I still maintain she was pulling a Yoko...her and Tom going behind BB's back to Kraft.
Complaining of Tom being under appreciated and not winning player of the week, etc.
TB was looking for preferential treatment, personal trainer on the sideline, skipping OTA's, etc.
He wasn't getting it under BB. If anything, I'm guessing BB was overly harsh and went too far in the opposite direction.

Personally, I'm not butthurt Tommy moved on. Nothing lasts forever. The Pats were due for a reset and TB wasn't going to save them.
I'm happy he got one more ring out of the move.

Last edited:
Don’t know about that. Her performance was as memorable as it gets in “Sharknado.”

Her work in all four of the Sharknado films was incredible, especially Sharknado: The 4th Awakens. I was bitterly disappointed she got snubbed for an Emmy nomination on that last one. Why those screenplays weren't adapted for theatrical release vs. television made no sense, the special effects alone were cutting edge.

Sharkando_4_poster.jpg

39319450-9262819-Don_t_judge_me_Tara_Reid_has_claimed_being_misjudged_as_a_party_-m-37_1613410103641.jpg

Where did we ever get that "Party Girl" notion.
This outfit screams "I need to be taken seriously. I am an artist."

39319450-9262819-Don_t_judge_me_Tara_Reid_has_claimed_being_misjudged_as_a_party_-m-37_1613410103641.jpg

Tell me you've never lifted a weight in your life without telling me you've never lifted a weight in your life.

I've seen better legs on some chairs my neighbors left outside for the garbage man to take.

Jesus she looks like hell. Give her a PB and fluff sandwich or something....
That girl looks freakish with her big head, but the body is still much better than Lily's. The huge butt and thunder thighs ruin Lily's look.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back