PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

Nah, I'll leave that one to you, you seem to have explored the depths of that topic.
It’s a dirty job but somebody’s got to do it..

You have more posts on the divorce than anyone. Talk about triggered
Let's see, you take offense when I allegedly but actually don't make a stereotype that Brazilian woman like sex, yet you say nothing when another poster does make a stereotype that Brazilian women like, uhm, an act the dictionary describes as sodomy. I get it, you're just here to b!tch at me. Welcome to my ignored user's list! Well deserved!

Let's see, you take offense when I allegedly but actually don't make a stereotype that Brazilian woman like sex, yet you say nothing when another poster does make a stereotype that Brazilian women like, uhm, an act the dictionary describes as sodomy. I get it, you're just here to b!tch at me. Welcome to my ignored user's list! Well deserved!
He has me on ignore. Otherwise, he would have called me a “pig.”

Stop it. Why else did you post the article? Tom wasn't married to some other nationality. But the stereotype you forwarded was just a means to an end, that is Tom couldn't keep her satisfied sexually. You're introduction to the article started out with something like "perhaps" there was another reason for the split(paraphrasing). ill have to go back and find the Sodomy reference which obviously would just be a stereotype which is wrong but who’d even be talking about stereotypes with Brazilian woman now if you hadn't posted that article? I know I'm on ignore with you now so this is just to clear the record with everyone else.

Stop it. Why else did you post the article? Tom wasn't married to some other nationality. But the stereotype you forwarded was just a means to an end, that is Tom couldn't keep her satisfied sexually. You're introduction to the article started out with something like "perhaps" there was another reason for the split(paraphrasing). ill have to go back and find the Sodomy reference which obviously would just be a stereotype which is wrong but who’d even be talking about stereotypes with Brazilian woman now if you hadn't posted that article? I know I'm on ignore with you now so this is just to clear the record with everyone else.
There are few things worse than a gutless coward who implies something, implies it again, and implies it again then comes back with "hey I never said such-and-such..!!"

Do you think Gisele has done anal with him yet?
I had a Brazilian gf years ago. I can confirm anal is part of the female Brazilian game plan.
And there I was, trying avoid triggering wsb47 too much!

But will say the same thing as before: just because one person from country X wants Y, doesn't mean most or all people from country X want Y.
So on top of being an expert on gossip news you are now an expert on the anal needs of Brazilian women?

Brazilian women might have a reputation for backdoor adventurism, but it's not what you think. Many South Americans still take the Vatican's anti-contraception edict seriously, so door No. 2 is a convenient avenue of birth control. Sorry to burst that bubble but it is what it is.

Yeah,.. someone was cheating.
It's kind of funny when I think back to all the shots at Tom that were being taken early in this thread. Now that it appears that Gisele was cheating and the divorce wasn't about football, those same posters have disappeared.

It really is amazing the amount of Pats fans who cried to have a separate forum to avoid Brady talk, yet come here all the time to troll the greatest player the Pats and the NYFL ever saw. One of them even bragged about trolling this forum soon after it was created. I guess Brady helping those "fans" to 6 SB titles is old news for them. They'd rather celebrate the genius that sent him packing too early and without a replacement in place.

It's kind of funny when I think back to all the shots at Tom that were being taken early in this thread. Now that it appears that Gisele was cheating and the divorce wasn't about football, those same posters have disappeared.
Appears how? This article is some AI-generated nonsense from a site no one has heard of. It even uses Antonio Brown as a source! You woke this thread up because of this trash? It adds nothing new!

It really is amazing the amount of Pats fans who cried to have a separate forum to avoid Brady talk, yet come here all the time to troll the greatest player the Pats and the NYFL ever saw. One of them even bragged about trolling this forum soon after it was created. I guess Brady helping those "fans" to 6 SB titles is old news for them. They'd rather celebrate the genius that sent him packing too early and without a replacement in place.
Calm down. Stop moaning. Not everyone needs to see things the same way you do. Like it or not, Toamy is a celebrity. He is a willing participant in the game, given how much time and energy he spends on social media posts, podcasts, gala appearances, and Hollywood movies.

1) I don't see any evidence whatsoever that Megyn Kelly has any special access or insight into this situation any more than anyone one of us

2) While this article references "constant trips to Costa Rica with ... Valente," I only know of one such trip which happened in the immediate aftermath of the divorce. I am not saying it did or didn't happen, but I sure haven't seen any such reports.

1) I don't see any evidence whatsoever that Megyn Kelly has any special access or insight into this situation any more than anyone one of us

2) While this article references "constant trips to Costa Rica with ... Valente," I only know of one such trip which happened in the immediate aftermath of the divorce. I am not saying it did or didn't happen, but I sure haven't seen any such reports.
I believe the article that referred to the constant trips.

not to beat a dead horse, but def looks like it was Gisele cheating

Brady's at home w the kids, Gisele's in CR with their "PE teacher" lol

Shoulda stuck with Bridget. Especially if she wins the NY DA race.

She's single. She can date whomever she wants.

As for cheating...? Who knows.... it is always possible that they separated with the intent of getting divorced and gave each other permission to move on to other relationships.... that is not uncommon....

I practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Most of the time, I’m sparring with other men but, if I was sparring with a woman like Gisele, the possibility for a boner definitely exists. Especially if I take her back during a sparring sesh. @jays52 what do you think? Do you think he had a throbbing erection and one thing led to another? Maybe he took her back, got a boner, she giggled, and then we went into full guard and took her muff?

The press sure wants to make it seem that way.

Too bad they didn't fully crop Tom and Gisele's daughter's arm out of the picture.

Another hot date with the kids along?

The press sure wants to make it seem that way.

Too bad they didn't fully crop Tom and Gisele's daughter's arm out of the picture.

Another hot date with the kids along?
Those aren't her kids.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft