PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

We have not found such a thing out, but hey, you be you, troll away.

Guess you dropped your "cheater" line since there is proof that Brady negotiated with the Dolphins while under contract to New England. You are so transparent.
Tom Brady made a deal with the NFL devil and now he has lost his wife. Brady does not care because its all about him and his NFL legacy. Thats why Brady left NE. BB would never go out and get a Mike Evans and a Chris Goodwin who can rack up the WR yards and TDs.
I do feel bad for Brady's children. I know it hurts to live through the end game of your parent's relationship. I know it hurts to come to the realization that it's over for them, and your family unit has been split forever. I know it hurts to see your parents start to date. How do I know? Well, I'm the child of divorce. It was one of the major defining points of my childhood, and not in a good way. The posts here saying lots of people get divorced so suck it up really lack an understanding of what the children go through.
Very sorry to see this Bill.

The problems have just begun for the Bradys kids. If you ask me Tom Brady will regret divorcing Gisselle.

It's a big part of the reason this thread is of interest to me. Here's a couple who have mega-talent and mega-wealth and literally made movies about their lifestyle but could not keep their relationship going. There's no obvious reason to me, other than a man's obsession with sports.
Positive proof that money does not buy happiness. The luxuries that it can buy are fleeting and they are old after a short time.

Literally there’s a few pictures of her with him and another instructor surrounded by kids and you jump to “she’s banging him”. You men are so freakin’ gross. It’s nature’s justice that you all generally drop dead in your sixties.
But then you women are alone at an age where you dont exactly have your pick of the litter.

Literally there’s a few pictures of her with him and another instructor surrounded by kids and you jump to “she’s banging him”. You men are so freakin’ gross. It’s nature’s justice that you all generally drop dead in your sixties.

a lot of men break their backs spending their entire lives working high stress, physical jobs to provide for their families

My wife's grandmother has never worked a day in her life and she's still going at 91, with basically her entire immediate family having to provide 24/7 nursing care to her. Her husband died almost 10 years ago, he worked 3 jobs to pay the bills.

Yea, "nature's justice"

just wow

Last edited:
WTF? Tom spent time away from Gisele and the family to co-develop this stinker featuring 80 year old ladies fawning over him?

I can't decide what is a worse investment, this stinker or crypto!

Gigliotti and Fifth Season produced alongside Brady via his production company, 199 Productions.

Last edited:
a lot of men break their backs spending their entire lives working high stress, physical jobs to provide for their families

My wife's grandmother has never worked a day in her life and she's still going at 91, with basically her entire immediate family having to provide 24/7 nursing care to her. Her husband died almost 10 years ago, he worked 3 jobs to pay the bills.

Yea, "nature's justice"

just wow
I'm one of those men and I was also floored by that comment.

I'm one of those men and I was also floored by that comment.
Indeed, you are one of those men, OK with random comments that women seen with their kid's jujitsu instructors are banging them, also OK with comments that suggest women are freeloaders. You've got your bases covered when it comes to misogyny.

You’re right. They probably have a strong, platonic friendship and nothing else. No way he’s mowing down her box.

Hearing rumors that he and Gisele are planning to attend the local carnival together. They’ll reach the apex of the Ferris Wheel and share their first kiss.

This thread is a Hot mess!
I do love it so!
I can't say that I love it but I like it.
It's interesting seeing folks attempt to make a divorce into something so much more.
And it sometimes leads to talk about Brady's playing. That's always a fun topic.

Indeed, you are one of those men, OK with random comments that women seen with their kid's jujitsu instructors are banging them, also OK with comments that suggest women are freeloaders. You've got your bases covered when it comes to misogyny.
Do you think Gisele has done anal with him yet?

Yea, "nature's justice"

just wow
To be fair, if I was married to someone like that, I’d probably want to drop dead well before 60.

I had a Brazilian gf years ago. I can confirm anal is part of the female Brazilian game plan.
And there I was, trying avoid triggering wsb47 too much!

But will say the same thing as before: just because one person from country X wants Y, doesn't mean most or all people from country X want Y.

But will say the same thing as before: just because one person from country X wants Y, doesn't mean most or all people from country X want Y.
Yeah but sometimes it does.

Is there actually someone who wants us to believe that there was nothing going on with Gisele and the cabana boy, or whatever he is? That's a hoot.
+1 +1 +1 that "night out" was a trip to Costa Rica for pete's sake...

Now I said before she is divorced and free to do whatever she wants, but let's not deny the obvious. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

To be fair, if I was married to someone like that, I’d probably want to drop dead well before 60.
But then you'd decide that it's better to just get a divorce, like Tom.

You have more posts on the divorce than anyone. Talk about triggered

So on top of being an expert on gossip news you are now an expert on the anal needs of Brazilian women?

So on top of being an expert on gossip news you are now an expert on the anal needs of Brazilian women?
Nah, I'll leave that one to you, you seem to have explored the depths of that topic.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back