PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

That's the only reference to Brazil in the whole article.

So, we have a statement about one Brazilian woman who wants more sex, not a claim that Brazilian women in general can't get enough sex.

It is you who are generalizing the statement, not the author of the article.
No, the writer of the article is making a clear point about the stereotypical sex drive of Brazilians v. Americans by pointing out the nationalities of both Bunchen and Brady in the same sentence referencing that issue.

As an American male, I find it highly offensive to suggest that we aren't doing our job.

No, the writer of the article is making a clear point about the stereotypical sex drive of Brazilians v. Americans by pointing out the nationalities of both Bunchen and Brady in the same sentence referencing that issue.

As an American male, I find it highly offensive to suggest that we aren't doing our job.
Now that we've found out that Gisele was banging her and their children's martial arts instructor maybe the trolls who were worried about the kids will have something to say about that. We know they care a lot for the Brady children. :)

Now that we've found out that Gisele was banging her and their children's martial arts instructor maybe the trolls who were worried about the kids will have something to say about that. We know they care a lot for the Brady children. :)
Literally there’s a few pictures of her with him and another instructor surrounded by kids and you jump to “she’s banging him”. You men are so freakin’ gross. It’s nature’s justice that you all generally drop dead in your sixties.

Literally there’s a few pictures of her with him and another instructor surrounded by kids and you jump to “she’s banging him”. You men are so freakin’ gross. It’s nature’s justice that you all generally drop dead in your sixties.
Are you saying it's not a fair assumption that she's banging the guy when they are spotted on vacation together? I don't understand your post. Do you go on vacation with your instructors? I guess times are changing.

So you don't believe the reports that Gisele was banging the martial arts instructor?
I think the reason for your anger has become clear through your message that you think it's justice for men to die in their 60's. I'm sure there's a support group for you somewhere but it sure as heck isn't here.

Uh-oh. You were doing just fine 'til this unfortunate bile tumbled off your pretty little fingers.

Last edited:
Men drop dead in our 60’s because it eventually becomes the preferable alternative to having to deal with certain types of women. :notsaying:

Last edited:
I mean, what if Giselle is just a jerk? It’s not necessary to drum up sexist angles of attack. She can simply just be a jerk, a not very pleasant person to be around anymore.

I mean, what if Giselle is just a jerk? It’s not necessary to drum up sexist angles of attack. She can simply just be a jerk, a not very pleasant person to be around anymore.
I’ve been saying since day one any spouse who says to their s.o. “Quit your job or I’m leaving you” kinda really is one.

Funny thing is I've never heard of these feminine products that Toolscribe is so familiar with given the rotten p*ssy he deals with every day. So, glad I can help, I guess.

We have not found such a thing out, but hey, you be you, troll away.

Guess you dropped your "cheater" line since there is proof that Brady negotiated with the Dolphins while under contract to New England. You are so transparent.

I do feel bad for Brady's children. I know it hurts to live through the end game of your parent's relationship. I know it hurts to come to the realization that it's over for them, and your family unit has been split forever. I know it hurts to see your parents start to date. How do I know? Well, I'm the child of divorce. It was one of the major defining points of my childhood, and not in a good way. The posts here saying lots of people get divorced so suck it up really lack an understanding of what the children go through.

It's a big part of the reason this thread is of interest to me. Here's a couple who have mega-talent and mega-wealth and literally made movies about their lifestyle but could not keep their relationship going. There's no obvious reason to me, other than a man's obsession with sports.

This makes perfect sense. Bill "gossip is my life" Lee comes from a failed, dysfunctional family nucleus and wants to project his trauma and frustrations onto the GOAT.

I guess his therapy was going nowhere.

Funny thing is I've never heard of these feminine products that Toolscribe is so familiar with given the rotten p*ssy he deals with every day. So, glad I can help, I guess.

Vagiclown says ... "Someone is making fun of me because I took my screen name from feminine hygiene products! So I'll try to make light of it saying I never heard of them! Yeah, that's it! So glad I can help, I guess!"

giphy.gif

Are you saying it's not a fair assumption that she's banging the guy when they are spotted on vacation together? I don't understand your post. Do you go on vacation with your instructors? I guess times are changing.

The posts in this thread are treating an assumption as if it were a fact, when, yes, a rich person with their own private jet can indeed bring many people on their vacations with them, including their jujitsu instructor, or even two jujitsu instructors.

One mainstream report said:

A source connected to Gisele tells TMZ GB and JV are not dating, noting many friends were present in Costa Rica. The source says there were 6 adults and 8 kids at the get together.

Source: Gisele Bündchen Goes On Vacation with Jiu-Jitsu Teacher, Tom Sources Question Timing

So, can we assume she's having sex with the other five adults on the trip with her? Orgy?

Another mainstream report:

Brazilian gossip site Purepeople reported Wednesday that the pair are dating, however a source told Page Six the rumors of a romance are “completely false.”
“Joaquim and his two brothers have instructed Gisele and the children in martial arts for the past year and a half,” the insider said.

The source added that the duo’s relationship is “strictly platonic and professional.”

A second insider told us, “Jordan and Joaquim travel with the family when they’re out of town because the kids are homeschooled.”

So, the two brothers are on the trip: should we assume it's a threesome?

Should we assume since Alex Guererro travels with Tom Brady all the time that the rumor that he is gay is true and that they're bufu buddies?

Source: Gisele Bündchen has night out with hot jiu-jitsu instructor Joaquim Valente: pics

BTW if you read the article instead of the headline, you find the "hot night out" was a party of five, consisting of Gisele, her two children, and the two jujitsu instructors.

The duo grabbed a bite to eat at Koji in Provincia de Puntarenas with the 42-year-old model’s two children, Benjamin, 12, and Vivian, 9, and Valente’s co-trainer Jordan.

Being chaperoned by my brother and by two kids isn't exactly my idea of a "hot night out".

Last edited:
We have not found such a thing out, but hey, you be you, troll away.
The king of believing everything he reads on Page 6 now wants to take a skeptical eye towards the latest rumors... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's a big part of the reason this thread is of interest to me. Here's a couple who have mega-talent and mega-wealth and literally made movies about their lifestyle but could not keep their relationship going. There's no obvious reason to me, other than a man's obsession with sports.
It is hilarious how you think you have even the slightest idea of what went wrong in their relationship based on your obsession with page 6 gossip.

The king of believing everything he reads on Page 6 now wants to take a skeptical eye towards the latest rumors... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is hilarious how you think you have even the slightest idea of what went wrong in their relationship based on your obsession with page 6 gossip.
Is there actually someone who wants us to believe that there was nothing going on with Gisele and the cabana boy, or whatever he is? That's a hoot.

Now that this is coming out we'll probably be able to piece it together chronologically and see that Brady very reluctantly quit for Gisele and then found out she was cheating with the cabana boy and that he was being played for a fool. That's when he decided to unretire and live happily ever after instead.

This thread is a Hot mess!
I do love it so!

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back