PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

I see PFT shut off the comments on the article reporting this story. Probably for the best. Reading comments there is not the most intelligent kind of reading.

I suspect this is about Tom wanting to play football well past this year. Tom started taking days off for personal reasons from camp as soon as the stories about him having secret discussions with Miami surfaced. I would not be surprised if the two were linked. I'm guessing Tom admitted to Giselle that he in fact had talks with Miami and wants to play there after this season. That's when I suspect things really got ugly. You saw the moodiness, weight loss, etc. I recently saw an interview with Vanity Fair or GQ where Brady said that "this was going to be his last year, but I reserve the right to change my mind." I can't imagine that went well with Gisele.
How would you feel if he signed with the Dolphins next year? I have a hard time believing this isn't his last year.

Tom needs to do @Brewskies proud and get with Kim Kardashian but she's too old. So he needs to get with Kendall Jenner who is a "model" but people still consider her a "Kardashian".

I suspect this is about Tom wanting to play football well past this year. Tom started taking days off for personal reasons from camp as soon as the stories about him having secret discussions with Miami surfaced. I would not be surprised if the two were linked. I'm guessing Tom admitted to Giselle that he in fact had talks with Miami and wants to play there after this season. That's when I suspect things really got ugly. You saw the moodiness, weight loss, etc. I recently saw an interview with Vanity Fair or GQ where Brady said that "this was going to be his last year, but I reserve the right to change my mind." I can't imagine that went well with Gisele.
I don't think it's a simple as quitting football but a deeper issue. Specifically that's the symptom.

The root cause is he really doesn't give a **** what she thinks. He's doing what he wants. Football is one of those things. Maybe the Fox deal isn't family/marriage friendly. Brees' comments specific to those demands were interesting. Maybe he's a my way or the highway guy. We all think he's changed and maybe Gisele sees his changes as no longer aligning to her idea of what marriage is to her

I wonder if Giselle is into old fat guys?

asking for a friend
Hello, friend.

I can't believe they're breaking up and everybody's first thought is who Tom's gonna date. Now someone tell Jizzelle stop blowing up my phone and start... um tending to her kids, come on, we're both people of a certain age. It's embarassing.

If I read one more thing about her being a “dream killer” when he’s been playing and living his dream for TWENTY-THREE YEARS I will lose my eyeballs from them rolling out of my head.

I don't think it's a simple as quitting football but a deeper issue. Specifically that's the symptom.

The root cause is he really doesn't give a **** what she thinks. He's doing what he wants. Football is one of those things. Maybe the Fox deal isn't family/marriage friendly. Brees' comments specific to those demands were interesting. Maybe he's a my way or the highway guy. We all think he's changed and maybe Gisele sees his changes as no longer aligning to her idea of what marriage is to her

Ok, but isn't this preventable? Whether it's playing football or doing the analyst job, can't Brady just take into account what his wife wants? If he's a "my way or highway guy" genetically, then it's going to be a problem for the two of them...

Ok, but isn't this preventable? Whether it's playing football or doing the analyst job, can't Brady just take into account what his wife wants? If he's a "my way or highway guy" genetically, then it's going to be a problem for the two of them...
Does that work for him? Maybe she's uncompromising, controlling and Tom is rebelling.

I've never been divorced but married a long ass time. It's never one thing y'know?

Does that work for him? Maybe she's uncompromising, controlling and Tom is rebelling.

I've never been divorced but married a long ass time. It's never one thing y'know?
Given what we know of his competitive personality I sincerely doubt this. I have little doubt though, that she is no meek pushover and when she reached her limit with him, she really reached it.

Sorry, she’s been hinting for years that she has sacrificed her own life and career for Brady’s…and the guy just wants to keep playing football. An eighth or ninth Super Bowl isn’t going to make a difference for him in the grand scheme of things…however, a wife and family are immeasurably more important.

edit: the people who think Gisele should just shut up and support her husband probably aren't aware of how much time away from the family football players take. It's one thing when you are in your 20s or early 30s. Once you get older, however, there are other priorities. Football isn't a 9 to 5 job.
You're right. I guess when you're more married to your job than your wife and family it can take its toll on the family. Add in infidelity and disloyalty and its it pratically hopeless. And you're right once you get past your early 30s then it adds even more pressure. When you're in your mid 40s, married to your job and cheat on your wife it can be devastating and separation and divorce is right around the corner . Let's see......who comes to mind? Oh I know. Bill Belichick

You're right. I guess when you're more married to your job than your wife and family it can take its toll on the family. Add in infidelity and disloyalty and its it pratically hopeless. And you're right once you get past your early 30s then it adds even more pressure. When you're in your mid 40s, married to your job and cheat on your wife it can be devastating and separation and divorce is right around the corner . Let's see......who comes to mind? Oh I know. Bill Belichick

What does Belichick have to do with this thread, troll?

BB was divorced before hooking up with Linda Holliday, IIRC. I've never heard of him chasing skirts, he just isn't the type.

Except that Tom's father has been telling us for years that Brady will have trouble walking away from playing the game. That's Tom, and of course, it was gonna cost him.

What does Belichick have to do with this thread, troll?
It hadn't occurred to me until you brought up how generally how once you get past your early 30s how bad it is on family. Thanks for bring that up.

Last edited:

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back