PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Brady and Gisele are Divorcing

TB12 to Vegas next year?

Gotta disagree.

I'd wager that he never told her to turn down job opportunities, etc. And yet she was always relentlessly pressuring him to stop playing.

What did BB once say? Players play. Tom, for as much as he is a bastich for walking away, is a player.
Her job doesn't threaten her with CTE.

Tom chose football over family. Women aren't putting up with that, she waited long enough and gave him an ultimatum during the offseason. She feels unheard and I really feel sorry for the kids. They are the ones that suffer. It's been rumored that he's retiring after this year anyway, surprised they couldn't work things out, but as I said earlier she's fed up and feels like he doesn't care.
Totally agree about the kids. That's the worst part of any marriage breakdown. That really sucks

I think they're the only ones that know for sure the reasons for their problems not us or anyone else or the media.

Clearly there are other issues in the background besides football. She might not be happy about football, but they would find a way to compromise otherwise, IMO.

Models have a short shelf life and she knows that. Her telling him to not do what he loves is the epitome of a woman being a "dream killer". On the other hand, if Tom did what she requested, she'd complain that Tom is there too much. This is what happened to Jay Cutler and his wife. Even though he has a sh*t ton of money in the bank, she didn't like how he sat around all day. They divorced.

Cutler is a bum and has no talent (if you call it that) other than football. I’m sure Tom could find something productive to do, but Tom really doesn't want to transition to his life after football. And it's not simply a matter of being a "dream killer." Gisele came out a few weeks ago and said she was concerned about his health. I wonder how many concussions he's had over the years. It's going to affect their family life after football (if there is going to be any at this point).

Brady, what did you expect?

If she doesn't support him 100%, then cut her loose and find someone who does. Thirsty women (of the highest quality imaginable) would line up around the block for a chance at Tom. Time to trade up.

Last edited:
In a case like this she's worth more than him.. so wonder how all that gets figured out..
I don't know if any foreign laws/holdings come into play, nor do I know if there is any sort of pre-nuptial agreement (though I strongly suspect there was).

Absent a pre-nuptial, the general rule in the United States is both parties keep whatever they brought into the marriage and split whatever was earned over the course of the marriage. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a pre-nuptial which pretty much said they each keep their own earnings over the course of the marriage.

Last edited:
1664917774816.png
She was a great partner for Tom and still might be...too bad she's not available anymore.

No way Lima should be on this list as an old Edelman flame. (LOL ZW's Mom). He's onto Sin Si Naughty.

Tara Reid...? What is this, 2002...? Besides, while she was hot 20 years ago, the years have been most unkind to her.

Cutler is a bum and has no talent (if you call it that) other than football. I’m sure Tom could find something productive to do, but Tom really doesn't want to transition to his life after football. And it's not simply a matter of being a "dream killer." Gisele came out a few weeks ago and said she was concerned about his health. I wonder how many concussions he's had over the years. It's going to affect their family life after football (if there is going to be any at this point).
If it wasn't that, it would've been something else.
Retiring.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back