PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Remaining FAs (Sign the Beast LXVII)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the three Gray is the only one I have making the roster, I think Jackson and Mason replace Kline and Devey.

Kline/Devey I think are 100% locks to be show the door, and for the moment I'm buying into the small Gaffney hype train until pre season, we've seen Gray, fantastic burst but he needs the OL to open hallways for him to run through that even Trent Richardson couldn't miss. That was pretty easy to do against the Colts OL as we've seen 3 consecutive games now.

Of the three Gray is the only one I have making the roster, I think Jackson and Mason replace Kline and Devey.
\

If Jackson and Mason replace Kline and Devey, then we need to re-sign Connolly or a replacement veteran.

If we go with Blount and Gray, then we can ask whether both Cadet and White make the 53. if so, we have
Blount, Gray
Cadet, White
Bolden

I suspect that Belichick all bring in another RB.

Doubtful.

I don't envision the New England Patriots roster with only eight offensive lineman:

Solder, Vollmer, Cannon, Fleming, Stork, Wendell, Jackson, Mason

At least Kline was a competent backup offensive lineman during the 2014 postseason games while Devey was inactive all three playoff games.

Doubtful.

I don't envision the New England Patriots roster with only eight offensive lineman:

Solder, Vollmer, Cannon, Fleming, Stork, Wendell, Jackson, Mason

At least Kline was a competent backup offensive lineman during the 2014 postseason games while Devey was inactive all three playoff games.

I think he will bring in a veteran as well, Devey and Kline were awful when they had their chance last season. It could be wishful thinking but I think both will be gone.

I think he will bring in a veteran as well, Devey and Kline were awful when they had their chance last season. It could be wishful thinking but I think both will be gone.
Devey was just plain awful but Kline was serviceable during the playoffs.

I wouldn't be upset if Kline was kept for depth. Thank the heavens we don't have to worry about him potentially having to start anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes