PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**** reggie wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't around for those days.

Merriman was on roids. If I recall he tailed off quite quickly once he got popped and lights out went...out.

TB has only gotten better and won a SB.

Yeah, but, from what you wrote, the issue Wayne's talking about is whether or not a "convicted" player should be able to garner awards in the same season. That's the same for both players.

For the record, I figure if you can play at all in that season, you should be eligible to win awards for that season. Voters already know the score, so I don't feel a need for any other rules on top of that. But that's just my take.

P.S. Insomnia sucks

Yeah, but, from what you wrote, the issue Wayne's talking about is whether or not a "convicted" player should be able to garner awards in the same season. That's the same for both players.

For the record, I figure if you can play at all in that season, you should be eligible to win awards for that season. Voters already know the score, so I don't feel a need for any other rules on top of that. But that's just my take.

P.S. Insomnia sucks

Fair enough. I guess it's the way Wayne kept hammering it. It felt.....slimy. Best way I can describe it.

You are right though. It's up to the voters to decide what to take into account. My guess, TB wins MVP with one or two dissenters.

If Merriman had the same situation, he'd get votes but wouldn't win because if the roids.

Sucks about the insomnia. TB has a cure. He just closes his eyes and counts his rings.

o_O

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. He probably shouldn't be doing the hot taekz thing...

Last edited:
you all realize that **** is scripted to get fan bases all fired up, yes? that creates "interest" and "buzz"....

there's no reason to have ex-players like LaT who can't even speak proper english other than to put forth the mythology that they have grudges left over from their playing days, etc

ever notice how even the ex-Patriots turned announcers seem to have better football IQ than just about everyone else, also?

getting pissed off by what little Reggie Wayne says is about the equivalent of getting pissed off at a WWE interview by Mean Gene

If you're looking for someone on the network that tells it 100% like it is and without holding grudges then listen to Primetime and he alone. Honestly he is too good for the NFL Network, i don't think there is a football guy out there that i nod in approval at his statements as i do with Prime.

So... No different than what people around here were saying back in the Merriman days.
That is a good point, but IIRC Merriman actually did cheat with PEDs, while Brady's situation (no need to rehash it) is different.

If you're looking for someone on the network that tells it 100% like it is and without holding grudges then listen to Primetime and he alone. Honestly he is too good for the NFL Network, i don't think there is a football guy out there that i nod in approval at his statements as i do with Prime.

Primetime and Michael Irving. Love those two.

watching ESPN, **NFL Network... tch tch SMH o_O

o_O

Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. He probably shouldn't be doing the hot taekz thing...

He's getting murdered in the comment section. hahahaha

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft