PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**** reggie wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol and we always talk about how ESPN is out to get us. But look there and listen at around 11:35 what he said. Basically calling it a bunch of BS and saying how Brady's giving the middle finger to the NFL.

It's crazy, but most of the rhetoric I've seen from ESPN and FS1 is all very positive on Brady right now (outside a couple idiots but they seem to be a minority) and NFLN here is the only ones stupid enough to keep on babbling on about claiming he cheated.

I still say **** ESPN for their part in all of it, but it's no coincidence to me that the NFLN, the network with the NFL's hands shoved miles up their asses, is the only network that still has a bunch of analysts on there talking about how Brady cheated. Even most of the ESPN analysts have moved on. And that's pretty telling.
BSPN is simply climbing aboard the winning Pats' bandwagon.

No, that snickering will not be dying down anytime soon...

Yeah, but, from what you wrote, the issue Wayne's talking about is whether or not a "convicted" player should be able to garner awards in the same season. That's the same for both players.

For the record, I figure if you can play at all in that season, you should be eligible to win awards for that season. Voters already know the score, so I don't feel a need for any other rules on top of that. But that's just my take.

P.S. Insomnia sucks
Well, sure, just vacate Dolphins '72 SB, and both Donkeys' first two illegitimate SB's...we're off to a good start here...

"And now Felger and Mazz on the Sports Hubs with a new co-host former Colts Reciever Reggie Wayne..."
Now Reggie, you hung in there with the Pats for...um, maybe a day, so you're obviously the objective expert on the team we need to corroborate our opinions...

I haven't read any of this but yeah, **** Reggie Wayne and whatever money he stole for practicing like twice with the Pats

I don't mind Rich because he's still pretty funny and seems like a nice guy, pushing back against Fred when he spews his useless opinion. Wallach is actually pretty funny after a while and obviously strongest at sports. Fred is useless, drags the show down and interrupts good discussions with childish insults/stories/references etc. I'll take 2 hours of Merloni trying to talk Pats over 2 min of Toucher's "entertainment". Terrible.
Yeah, I'm not as high on Rich and Wallach as you are, but it is definitely Toucher whom I find horrid. Not trying to hijack the thread.

I've never seen this show ... What is up with that woman having a mustache? Is that real or some kind of joke?

Halloween skit. Mike Smith and Jemel Hill. Both are basically pro Pats. They will both be taking over the 6PM ESPN anchor desk.

Typical Colt. Bunch of soft, excuse making losers the lot of them. Fkn hate that organization, maybe even more than the Jets..
They just can't seem to suck enough, can they?

They have Adam (or, Bill...and deficient oxygen masks on our bench in the Dome) to thank for their only recent SB win.

Who cares? As I say to any/all Patriots detractors ("haters"): "kiss the rings". Say it to people all the time - there is no retort.

The hate runs deep if you're a member of the Colts organization.

A former colleague of mine used to run a fantasy football league every year with him as commish (and was a Colts fan and proud Patriot hater). Every year when I would inevitably cash out, he was always good for his money.

Last year, he went off on how he genuinely hated the Pats and everything our team represesnts...I respectfully disagreed with him but was diplomatic about it...then when I win our pool (after he gave me a hard time about it when I asked for clarification on the pay out structure before the season began saying I had no chance of winning it), he punks me and doesn't pay me what I won fair and square...claiming I was simply 'annoying him' by asking for what I rightfully won...even though I only asked once a month AFTER the season was over...talk about a despicable POS reflecting the values that the Dolts respresent...

That reminds me of what happened to me in a pool. A co-worker belonged to a football pool with some of his friends. One left the pool just before the season started and my co-worker wanted to know if I would take his spot. I said sure. This was in 2007 and being a Patriots fan, I took Brady and Moss. Then came Spygate and alot of trash talking against my Patriots. Half way through the season I had a big lead and won the pool going away. The tradition was to have a pizza party, drink a few beers and give out the trophy. I never did get the pizza or the trophy and wasn't invited to join the pool the following year. Some people are just sore losers. Still I took great satisfaction in crushing the anti-Patriots trash talkers and only regretted not having a chance to turn down an invitation to join the following year.

That reminds me of what happened to me in a pool. A co-worker belonged to a football pool with some of his friends. One left the pool just before the season started and my co-worker wanted to know if I would take his spot. I said sure. This was in 2007 and being a Patriots fan, I took Brady and Moss. Then came Spygate and alot of trash talking against my Patriots. Half way through the season I had a big lead and won the pool going away. The tradition was to have a pizza party, drink a few beers and give out the trophy. I never did get the pizza or the trophy and wasn't invited to join the pool the following year. Some people are just sore losers. Still I took great satisfaction in crushing the anti-Patriots trash talkers and only regretted not having a chance to turn down an invitation to join the following year.
More good examples of how propagating a falsehood entrenches it in the public's mind as incontrovertible fact. The league used this effectively later, as there was no public resistance to them identifying and treating the Patriots as "repeat offenders"

Who cares? As I say to any/all Patriots detractors ("haters"): "kiss the rings". Say it to people all the time - there is no retort.
My response to them is:

Oh, you're referring to the Broncos. Unlike the Patriots, they actually broke rules, gained an unfair competitive advantage, in other words cheated which directly led to their Super Bowl "wins." They play out in Denver. Glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back