PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**** reggie wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustBelieve

On the Roster
Reaction score
Just watching nfl network right now and they are having a segment on whether Brady is having a MVP season or not. Wayne straight up called brady a cheater etc. why do i even bother with sports media

That's what you get for watching NFL Network.

But yeah, not surprised that Wayne would go full whiny loser on this one. Didn't seem like his brief time with the Patriots left a good taste in his mouth. Makes it all the more puzzling that the Pats made no attempt to get back the $350K he stole from them.

I want a transcript of what he said. You'd at least think the guy would have respect for Brady. Smh, want to see the context of it though.

Reggie Wayne is a salty ***** and a forehead ball washer. His best career year was overshadowed by Randy Moss' resurgence in NE. Must have absolutely killed him. Finally of of Killer Marv's shadow in Indy and Randy Moss just figuratively teabags him.

Soft ***** couldn't even hack a week of training camp with NE.

Anyone who continues to say he is just proves they are a complete f**king idiot. Brady went on to win a SB after and has actually played better and the nfl has absolutely checked Brady's footballs every game since.

Absolute proof that Forehead was a cheater and took HGH though

I want a transcript of what he said. You'd at least think the guy would have respect for Brady. Smh, want to see the context of it though.
cant seem to find a link just yet. But lemme tell ya, he couldnt stop using the cheat word and the segment got really awkward because of it.

Saw the segment, and I have to say he seemed like he believed what he preached.. its funny listening to Pats haters on NFLN though, always get a good laugh out of that.

Primetime was giving LT a tough time last night, but today it was Ike Taylor backing Brady for MVP, yet Reid and Reggie preached like what they were claiming was gospel. For their sake, I hope they're more intelligent than the average fan, but you never know. If only Reggie's brain was half as smart as his route running...

cant seem to find a link just yet. But lemme tell ya, he couldnt stop using the cheat word and the segment got really awkward because of it.
Lol sure didn't hear that kind of talk out of him when we brought him here. Someone must've gotten butt hurt once they realized they weren't smart enough for our system.

An Indianapolis weenie for life.

What a baby . Stay douchey.

Oh you don't want that. He says he can't be MVP because it would validate "cheating". I taped it, and am watching right now. Keeps saying cheating, no matter if he did it or not, he was found guilty. Keeps railing on and on. 2 agree, 2 don't.

It was a cesspool. Proves they are still out there. Big Ben asks for his jersey, something he says he's never done before. AB posts to Instagram him a pic of him and TB12.

Reggie Wayne fleeces the Pats, and now is disrespecting the GOAT. It was hard to watch. Really was.

Oh you don't want that. He says he can't be MVP because it would validate "cheating". I taped it, and am watching right now. Keeps saying cheating, no matter if he did it or not, he was found guilty. Keeps railing on and on. 2 agree, 2 don't.

It was a cesspool. Proves they are still out there. Big Ben asks for his jersey, something he says he's never done before. AB posts to Instagram him a pic of him and TB12.

Reggie Wayne fleeces the Pats, and now is disrespecting the GOAT. It was hard to watch. Really was.

The hate runs deep if you're a member of the Colts organization.

A former colleague of mine used to run a fantasy football league every year with him as commish (and was a Colts fan and proud Patriot hater). Every year when I would inevitably cash out, he was always good for his money.

Last year, he went off on how he genuinely hated the Pats and everything our team represesnts...I respectfully disagreed with him but was diplomatic about it...then when I win our pool (after he gave me a hard time about it when I asked for clarification on the pay out structure before the season began saying I had no chance of winning it), he punks me and doesn't pay me what I won fair and square...claiming I was simply 'annoying him' by asking for what I rightfully won...even though I only asked once a month AFTER the season was over...talk about a despicable POS reflecting the values that the Dolts respresent...

**** him he can suck my ****ing ****. piece of **** has his only ring thanks to the refs

Around 8 mins in....Legit talk about TB12. His and Hers.

Lol and we always talk about how ESPN is out to get us. But look there and listen at around 11:35 what he said. Basically calling it a bunch of BS and saying how Brady's giving the middle finger to the NFL.

It's crazy, but most of the rhetoric I've seen from ESPN and FS1 is all very positive on Brady right now (outside a couple idiots but they seem to be a minority) and NFLN here is the only ones stupid enough to keep on babbling on about claiming he cheated.

I still say **** ESPN for their part in all of it, but it's no coincidence to me that the NFLN, the network with the NFL's hands shoved miles up their asses, is the only network that still has a bunch of analysts on there talking about how Brady cheated. Even most of the ESPN analysts have moved on. And that's pretty telling.

So... No different than what people around here were saying back in the Merriman days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing