PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reality Check: These Sites....

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
Where we go on speculating about what the Patriots or any other team should do remind of Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore talking in "Fever Pitch" "Were going to spring training with the Red Sox" "Youre going to play with the Red Sox?" "No, no.were going to watch them" "And theyre real games?""No "no, there practice games. But we get watch and scout the players and decide who should play" "and the Red Sox listen to you?"

I still maintain that there is at least one person on this site who is actually in a position of power within the organization and just posts here to mess with us. Most likely it's someone who is often critical of the Patriots and Belichick just to throw us off the scent (Hell, it may be BB himself!).

I can see Belichick drafting Duran Harmon, then posting on here about what a terrible, panicked move it was and watching the rest of us argue against (yet also for?) him. Then he chuckles like he does when he makes a press conference joke and goes back to messing with Ross Ventrone's head.

Quit making so many threads and polluting the board with your ****.

I don't understand why some people don't understand that fans like to give differing opinions on fan message boards.

I'm all for mocking the guy who proclaims that they're smarter than BB but I've yet to see it or does merely expressing a non pom pom waving opinion equate to someone thinking they're smarter? Granted that not all contrarian opinions are logic based but fanbots consider ANY critque to be clueless blasphemy.

Thread Ignore Rocks! Bye!

Someone needs to be given a timeout from being able to start threads.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back