PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"REAL" numbers for the Pats rookies are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm insecure enough that I feel compelled to say I also got this reference.

That reference came from the American cinema version of DaBruinz.

The number for Michel may change once the cuts happen. Though I’m fine with #29 for Michel, I agree it’s tight :) Thank goodness it wasn’t #39, which we know wasn’t tight for a certain somebody, in fact probably contributed to his demise.
I keep hearing about the legend of this person that prophesied about this but nobody knows who this person is? There's definitely a correlation between "looking good" and "playing good". I can't remember what NFL player I heard this from but it is a real thing.

#29 is an awful number but the good news is that they are all expected to change after cuts. I still think he's waiting for a number with a "1" at the end. But then again, this may be the least of his worries.

I don't know if it was a credible source or just speculation based on his college number (1) but I saw somewhere earlier this summer that he wants a number with 1 in it. 21, 31 are pretty well owned right now (maybe it could be pried from Jones) but 41 should be up for grabs in a few weeks when Cyrus is inevitably cut. If he took 41, the Kamara comparisons would get even more out of hand.
21 would look good. 31, eh. 41 looks dumb. His more closely compared to Malcolm Mitchell right now than Kamara.

I keep hearing about the legend of this person that prophesied about this but nobody knows who this person is? There's definitely a correlation between "looking good" and "playing good". I can't remember what NFL player I heard this from but it is a real thing.

#29 is an awful number but the good news is that they are all expected to change after cuts. I still think he's waiting for a number with a "1" at the end. But then again, this may be the least of his worries.
I like 29. Really liked our last #29, and our new one may turn out better (prays to the football gods). Also, Eric ****erson wore #29 and did pretty well, Joseph Adai was a pretty good #29.

I like 29. Really liked our last #29, and our new one may turn out better (prays to the football gods). Also, Eric ****erson wore #29 and did pretty well, Joseph Adai was a pretty good #29.

I liked our last #29 too, but always thought his number was a bad fit. Better on Michel at least.

Well then Michel needs to be a trailblazer.

Kyed's "debate" is hilarious. It's difficult to discern who's taking it seriously and who gets Kyed's joke. I'm sure you can empathsize.

Kyed's "debate" is hilarious. It's difficult to discern who's taking it seriously and who gets Kyed's joke. I'm sure you can empathsize.

Yeah, I can definitely empathsize. ;)

Some ideas are like rocket ships. They fly right over people's heads.

My "useful" rating of your comment was of the, "You don't say!" variety.

(Trying to start a trend of posters explaining their ratings).

Kyed appears to disagree. Quite the raucous debate on his Twitter at the moment. ;)

It doesn't get much worse than 35, 46, 48, 49. Coincidentally (or not), these are the fullback numbers you see a lot.

I disagree with 24 being ranked so high. The best CB number, but not a great RB or safety number.

I love 39 for a running back. Odd-numbered 20s just screams defensive back to me tho

OMG, the preseason can't come soon enough. :rolleyes:

Yeah. You must have him on ignore because he responds to your posts from time to time I believe.

Thanks for the update. I put him on ignore years ago, and he's such a lousy poster that I never took him back off. I hadn't seen his name pop up in any capacity for a long time.

Might have to snag me one of these Michel jerseys.

Might have to snag me one of these Michel jerseys.

Don't be like that poster here who bought a Hightower #45...unless you're into that kind of thing.

Don't be like that poster here who bought a Hightower #45...unless you're into that kind of thing.
Lol they really thought he'd stick to 45? I'm going to wait til regular season starts.

I wonder if that would be worth anything one day. Probably depends on the players career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots