PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"REAL" numbers for the Pats rookies are up

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB didn't get his way :(

I'm glad at least one old school poster got my joke. @Elijah you should be ashamed of yourself. N00b.

I got the joke, it's just not a tight number for Michel. Just keeping it real.

Just wait until y'all hear my rant about Dawson's number.

So after all that talk of “earning” their numbers, didn’t every rookie make it this far except Chris Lacy?

I like JMac's #30. Now if DMac would roll up his jersey a bit in he middle...both could look like #30.

So after all that talk of “earning” their numbers, didn’t every rookie make it this far except Chris Lacy?

Darren Andrews on NFI apparently still has #61. He was signed May 11th, waived/NFI on May 14th, cleared waviers and reverted to reserve/NFI.

Shane Wimann, IDK. The last transaction listed for him on rostermon was waived/injured-cleared-reverted to IR, but he's not on the patriots.com "official roster" at all.

Danny Etling = #5

For now

Kyed appears to disagree. Quite the raucous debate on his Twitter at the moment. ;)

The number for Michel may change once the cuts happen. Though I’m fine with #29 for Michel, I agree it’s tight :) Thank goodness it wasn’t #39, which we know wasn’t tight for a certain somebody, in fact probably contributed to his demise.

The number for Michel may change once the cuts happen. Though I’m fine with #29 for Michel, I agree it’s tight :) Thank goodness it wasn’t #39, which we know wasn’t tight for a certain somebody, in fact probably contributed to his demise.

I don't know if it was a credible source or just speculation based on his college number (1) but I saw somewhere earlier this summer that he wants a number with 1 in it. 21, 31 are pretty well owned right now (maybe it could be pried from Jones) but 41 should be up for grabs in a few weeks when Cyrus is inevitably cut. If he took 41, the Kamara comparisons would get even more out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back