PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to “The Dynasty”

i mean,the hilarity of saying scar feels left out and has sour grapes because he wasn't interviewed is still making me gasp for air. he liked being interviewed even less than bb did.
Scar just wanted to hear anything from Weis and Crennel. What an unreasonable take.

I don't "believe" anything.

You stated something that was factually untrue - - "Since Butler has never commented about it he looks guilty of something." - - and I showed you, down to the EXACT second, the clip on the documentary where he most definitely IS commenting on it. That is objective fact.

You said Butler not commenting on it (factually untrue) makes him look guilty. Only one person definitely knows the reason why BB benched Butler - - -and you are making an exception to your rule for him.

"Crazy Talk" is saying you assign guilt to someone whom you claim isn't commenting, yet the one person who is actually not commenting, you then side with. You're all over the place.

It is what it is.

Butler said that he had no idea why he was benched for the SB. That's just not believable.

Scar just wanted to hear anything from Weis and Crennel. What an unreasonable take.
I don’t think the documentary had anything negative to say about Bill while Weiss and Crennel were coaching.

I don’t think the documentary had anything negative to say about Bill while Weiss and Crennel were coaching.
Right so why use them at all they couldn't possibly bring anything else to table lol.

It would be nice to have a documentary re-made with the hours of footage that actually goes into depth about the actual dynasty... the most successful run in pro football history.

This pathetic clickbait journalism version is not worth a damn, unless you're a BB hater and want to hear a revisionist version of history where the one person most singularly responsible for the dynasty was left out or made to look like the bad guy.

When did the Patriots fan base become a bunch of whiny lil *****es? Was it the day Bill got fired? Apparently so.

Right so why use them at all they couldn't possibly bring anything else to table lol.
I’m not saying we should not have heard from Crennel and Weiss. I think that goes to the decision to basically ignore the ‘03 and ‘04 seasons. I. Loved those teams and wish an episode was spent on those seasons. I was simply saying that the most critical parts of the series as to BB, dealt with the murderer and how the Brady/BB relationship deteriorated and neither Crennel nor Weiss had intimate knowledge of those things

Because he fcked up and knows it. BB did him a favor and covered it up because he was going to be a free agent.
This doesn’t make sense. If he screwed up that bad he should not have even dressed. As it was, he dressed, went through warm ups and apparently learned he would not start/play just before the National Anthem during which the entire viewing audience could see him crying. Some “favor”. And what about the rest of the team. Keeping them in the dark about the Butler benching obviously upset the team then and still does today.

This doesn’t make sense. If he screwed up that bad he should not have even dressed. As it was, he dressed, went through warm ups and apparently learned he would not start/play just before the National Anthem during which the entire viewing audience could see him crying. Some “favor”. And what about the rest of the team. Keeping them in the dark about the Butler benching obviously upset the team then and still does today.
With what we do know a lot doesn't make sense. To think that Butler did absolutely nothing and just got benched for no reason at all is not very logical either.

Hard to say wether the punishment fit without knowing the why so it always just seemed like the easy way out to me.

Saying Bill did him a favor isn't the right way to phrase it I think Bill knew it was going to be controversial and thought that no explanation would guard everyone but it's only fueled the story more and he really should have known better.

Agree. This wasn't Pop Warner - this was the Super Bowl! Whatever happened needed to put aside. If it was so bad, he wouldn't have been able to dress. I blame the veterans on both offense and defense for not getting involved.

When did the Patriots fan base become a bunch of whiny lil *****es? Was it the day Bill got fired? Apparently so.
I like you bud ... But would not Scar and I will throw in Ivan Fears also be major
contributing factors in Brady's excellence? Both were great at teaching the techniques
of blocking ... individually and as a cohesive unit. Both absolutely should have part of the series.

I like you bud ... But would not Scar and I will throw in Ivan Fears also be major
contributing factors in Brady's excellence? Both were great at teaching the techniques
of blocking ... individually and as a cohesive unit. Both absolutely should have part of the series.
I agree. I wish there was more on the 2003-04 seasons. I wish there was more of the other SB seasons as well, and not so much on 2008. But then, it would've taken the story, the Director was telling, in a different direction. I don't consider myself a movie critic. I followed the story being told, and having witnessed a lot of it, found a lot I didn't know. I thought it was well done. I don't think it was a hit piece. Was it on the negative side? Sure. But the ending was great, because despite all the obstacles and distractions, the 3 main characters that were there from start to finish, were able to dominate the league for 2 decades.

Agree. This wasn't Pop Warner - this was the Super Bowl! Whatever happened needed to put aside. If it was so bad, he wouldn't have been able to dress. I blame the veterans on both offense and defense for not getting involved.
Yup - Brady or somebody else should have done a Kelce on Reid to Bill (without the contact).

This was the SB and not time to get into petty decisions.

Because he fcked up and knows it. BB did him a favor and covered it up because he was going to be a free agent.
Think about the amount of denial that goes into this statement.

What favour did he do him? Do you even think about what you say? Dressed and sat down on the sideline while crying is some favour? Unless you are saying Butler committed rape or murder and Bill was covering for him?

Because nothing short of rape or murder justifies sitting Butler that game. Everything else is delusional.

Yea a little over the top I admit. But people love to pretend like we held every team to 13 points when we gave up 30 in the game before.

The Rams played that game scared though which was obvious. It had a lot to do with our defense but also them being there for the 1st time.
Half full glass but the defense did shut out the Chiefs in the first half. If they hadn’t at least confused the Chiefs they probably lose that game. Michel should of had 3 tds in that firat half, but instead of running it at the goal line Brady had a moment and threw a pick.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back