PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to “The Dynasty”

Wow, great series. Learned a lot that was only suspected. Feel vindicated over Butler's benching. Football decision my ass.

Great ending. No matter what, they can't take the success of those 20 years away from us fans. Go Pats.

Wow, great series. Learned a lot that was only suspected. Feel vindicated over Butler's benching. Football decision my ass.

Great ending. No matter what, they can't take the success of those 20 years away from us fans. Go Pats.

I disagree. I think he knew how to push Tom's buttons.
I think this is copium.

If this were the case, then why would Brady get sick of it and want to leave?

Why didn't Belichick change his approach with Mac?

I think it's more likely that Brady put up with some tough coaching, but Bill's tough coaching changed into resentment and hostility as he wanted to push Brady out.

I'm confused, do some people have early access to new episodes? Or are we just going by tweets from media people who saw it?

If you can't tell this was a crap series by the opening stuff on Trump and Belichick, you're blind and bamboozled. Ridiculous. Especially in retrospect, given what happened in 2020. It's absolute crud storytelling. And if you had a problem with Belichick then as a player-- FOR THAT!!! -- you must have had a much much bigger problem with both your coach and owner.

I'm just going to assume that 49ers GM Lynch is a liar because with all the claims he made that Belichick refused to trade Brady the year prior to the Garoppolo trade, no one ever brings that up. It's like the deflategate balls being exactly where they should've been, Holley and McMullan will ignore the facts and say whatever they want. Even when Kraft says he didn't make the request to trade Garoppolo, and that totally lines up with what Lynch said: Belichick called him back as an afterthought right away after discussing a Brady trade. They weren't actively seeking to peddle Garoppolo. It all lines up. And yet the Boston media and the Dynasty editors keep at it and ignore what Lynch has said repeatedly, that Belichick wouldn't budge from refusing to trade Brady.

again, as a Belichick critic and an even bigger critic of the IBWT cadre.... episode 9 was terrible. To juxtapose Belichick and Trump in an effort to frame the coach as the "villain" is pathetic storytelling. Why did they not ask Krafty Bob and Brady about their support for 45? I actually give Bill a ****load of credit for not walking back his letter to Trump.
And they barely mention that Guerrero has been in court for his dubious "health" products and was the subject of a fed investigation for his concussion water.
And as a guy who loves Brady, absolutely no mention of 2019 and his piss poor demeanor after games they won? remember Brady almost crying because they won despite his many sub par performances? No mention of 20-37-209 and a 59.3 rating and a pick in his last home game (vs Ten, playoff)?
It really seems that by the end of this, Krafty really wants to say, without saying, that he and Brady won DESPITE Belichick.
**** you Kraft

If you can't tell this was a crap series by the opening stuff on Trump and Belichick, you're blind and bamboozled. Ridiculous. Especially in retrospect, given what happened in 2020. It's absolute crud storytelling. And if you had a problem with Belichick then as a player-- FOR THAT!!! -- you must have had a much much bigger problem with both your coach and owner.
More BS from you. As it turns out, we heard it straight from the players. You know, the ones inside the locker room.

Maybe you need to check with your immediate family member to see what scoop they have.

I'm just going to assume that 49ers GM Lynch is a liar because with all the claims he made that Belichick refused to trade Brady the year prior to the Garoppolo trade, no one ever brings that up. It's like the deflategate balls being exactly where they should've been, Holley and McMullan will ignore the facts and say whatever they want. Even when Kraft says he didn't make the request to trade Garoppolo, and that totally lines up with what Lynch said: Belichick called him back as an afterthought right away after discussing a Brady trade. They weren't actively seeking to peddle Garoppolo. It all lines up. And yet the Boston media and the Dynasty editors keep at it and ignore what Lynch has said repeatedly, that Belichick wouldn't budge from refusing to trade Brady.
Kraft told Bill he couldn't trade Brady. Bill didn't want to keep Brady. Kraft saved the franchise, again. Deal with it clown.

How does Howard Bryant completely misinterpret what "Do your job" means? It has nothing to do withy Don't have a good time, or Don't celebrate. It doesn't even have anything to do with your work ethic or putting your nose to the grindstone or outworking the opposition.

Instead, it's about taking care of your responsibilities on the field and not freelancing. Most of all, it's about spacing, following your assignment to the T. Don't be the weak link out there because you decided to do something other than what you needed to do in the scheme.

If the Patriots had won that year, they would've celebrated it the same way they did all other years.

again, as a Belichick critic and an even bigger critic of the IBWT cadre.... episode 9 was terrible.
I learned a lot. It was great.

To juxtapose Belichick and Trump in an effort to frame the coach as the "villain" is pathetic storytelling. Why did they not ask Krafty Bob and Brady about their support for 45? I actually give Bill a ****load of credit for not walking back his letter to Trump.
Neither Kraft or Brady wrote Trump a letter. The letter affected the players. It was a huge story at the time (players kneeling). It was absolutely relevant.

And they barely mention that Guerrero has been in court for his dubious "health" products and was the subject of a fed investigation for his concussion water.
They showed a clip of Skip talking about Alex's shady past.

And as a guy who loves Brady, absolutely no mention of 2019 and his piss poor demeanor after games they won? remember Brady almost crying because they won despite his many sub par performances? No mention of 20-37-209 and a 59.3 rating and a pick in his last home game (vs Ten, playoff)?
Not relevant. It was already over by then. Again, the focus was on 3 main characters and the key moments in their relationships.

It really seems that by the end of this, Krafty really wants to say, without saying, that he and Brady won DESPITE Belichick.
**** you Kraft
Not true at all. Rams SB was all about Bill and his genius, which created another key moment. Kraft said so himself. Were you stoned?

How does Howard Bryant completely misinterpret what "Do your job" means? It has nothing to do withy Don't have a good time, or Don't celebrate. It doesn't even have anything to do with your work ethic or putting your nose to the grindstone or outworking the opposition.

Instead, it's about taking care of your responsibilities on the field and not freelancing. Most of all, it's about spacing, following your assignment to the T. Don't be the weak link out there because you decided to do something other than what you needed to do in the scheme.

If the Patriots had won that year, they would've celebrated it the same way they did all other years.
Lol, nobody cares about the minutiae you dwelve in. Your version of the series would've been boring and false.

Guess what, Gronkowski, players leave. Amendola left. You don't see the Chiefs crying about it when Tyreek left.

Guess what, Gronkowski, players leave. Amendola left. You don't see the Chiefs crying about it when Tyreek left.
Hahaha, you can't stand it when the actual players tell it like it is. All of your lies and falsehoods being exposed by the actual players AND Owner. Suck it clown.

Brady and Gronk left and won a SB together, w/o Bill.

Wow. A pretty hard hitting last 2 episodes.

Episode 9 - they really showed the damage the 2017 season did to not only the Brady/Belichick relationship but the whole team in general. Slater and McCourty, 2 guys perceived as BB guys, came down hard on him. Everyone was miserable.

They all came down hard on Bill for the SB, but truth be told, he deserved it. The jaw dropper was Kraft saying that something personal had happened between Bill and Butler and for the first time Bill put himself above the team and he blamed Bill for the loss.

Episode 10 - for all the **** Bill got in episode 9 he got all the credit for the Rams SB. They spent a lot of time on that game. Kinda odd they didn’t even mention the strained Brady contract situation but they did gloss over a lot of things in the series. Amazing that Brady and Bill didn’t speak to each other that year. The relationship was dead, and it looks like Bill was trying to force Tom out.

Line of the whole series goes to Amendola: the kid down at Foxboro high could have told ya you don’t get rid of Tom Brady

Loved Brady’s perspective on it. It was perfect, he wouldn’t change a thing. The guy is such a positive person. And it was awesome that they ended it with Brady’s speech at opening game: I’ll always be a Patriot.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back