PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Randy Moss is a Titan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pherein, long time no see. :D How's life as the champs?

Clayton reported the Titans were the only team to make a claim. That was a bit surprising. I hope Moss has a HUGE first game back (against Miami!) and wish him all the best. It's time to move on for both sides.

even with Moss, I doubt the Titans make the playoffs. They have the Colts in their division and I think whoever doesn't win the division out of NE, NYJ, BALT, and PITT will get the wild card.
There are two wild cards in each conference.

There are two wild cards in each conference.

Balt and Pitt are in the same division, as are the Pats and Jets. That's two division winners and two wild card winners accounted for by that post.

Hey pherein, long time no see. :D How's life as the champs?

Clayton reported the Titans were the only team to make a claim. That was a bit surprising. I hope Moss has a HUGE first game back (against Miami!) and wish him all the best. It's time to move on for both sides.

Good to see you convertedpatsfan been a long time, hope you and your family are well. Its pretty fun. Where hoping now we can get our team together and meet you at Dallas. Then we have a game that trumps the Colts game. I dont think any would dispute a Brees VS Brady, Payton VS BB, Saints vs Patriots, Super bowl would not break last years watching records. Where trying to make it. We wanted it last year, hoping the boys can make it happen. Guess if we do Ill have to post on the Colts board for advise:)
Ya, Im with you hope Moss finds what hes looking for, I like the guy.

Last edited:
Ya, Im with you hope Moss find what hes looking for, I like the guy.

Not me.

I don't like the guy. He is an a-hole. I don't care if you don't like the food, you don't treat people like that. You don't run into parking maids. He is talented WR and was glad when he could help my team win. But he was a hole the first time he was in Minn. A major a-hole in Oakland. Became an A-hole here. And broke the all time time records at being an a hole in his second stint in Minn.

What he is looking for is a superbowl ring. If he gets what he wants when he ain't on my team then it means my team didn't win the SB. I don't want him to get a ring unless he is wearing my team's colors when does.

I want Danny Woodhead to get a ring this year. I like the kid. But more importantly he is wearing the right laundry.

I don't know why you would want Moss to get a SB ring. It would mean Brees didn't.

Good to see you convertedpatsfan been a long time, hope you and your family are well. Its pretty fun. Where hoping now we can get our team together and meet you at Dallas. Then we have a game that trumps the Colts game. I dont think any would dispute a Brees VS Brady, Payton VS BB, Saints vs Patriots, Super bowl would not break last years watching records. Where trying to make it. We wanted it last year, hoping the boys can make it happen. Guess if we do Ill have to post on the Colts board for advise:)
Ya, Im with you hope Moss finds what hes looking for, I like the guy.

Thanks, all is well, and hope all is well with you and yours.

That'd be a great game, but a long ways to go for everyone before then. Big win last week against the Steelers though, must have been nice.

Interesting that he'll play with the two best RBs in the league during the same year.

Not me.

I don't like the guy. He is an a-hole. I don't care if you don't like the food, you don't treat people like that. You don't run into parking maids. He is talented WR and was glad when he could help my team win. But he was a hole the first time he was in Minn. A major a-hole in Oakland. Became an A-hole here. And broke the all time time records at being an a hole in his second stint in Minn.

What he is looking for is a superbowl ring. If he gets what he wants when he ain't on my team then it means my team didn't win the SB. I don't want him to get a ring unless he is wearing my team's colors when does.

I want Danny Woodhead to get a ring this year. I like the kid. But more importantly he is wearing the right laundry.

I don't know why you would want Moss to get a SB ring. It would mean Brees didn't.

I think most are in your corner, I like your team better now and think BB made the right call for the Pats, to make them better, by releasing Moss, I wouldn't agree with it a year ago. Moss might be many things, but hes not a criminal, hurts animals, abuses his family, and such. Its all persecutive. He has problems, but don't we all?

Love for N.E. too be in the SB, and by that I mean Brady and BB, to get another ring. IF they have to fight us for it:)

Last edited:
Thanks, all is well, and hope all is well with you and yours.

That'd be a great game, but a long ways to go for everyone before then. Big win last week against the Steelers though, must have been nice.

Yeah, all is well thanks. That was a big win:) I wont down play it.

That would be a pretty good SB for the ratings. Our OL move from #22 in the last 4 games to #6, that was our problem. I have hope now our boys might give you a run for your money. Missed our chats convertedpatsfan, have a good day tomorrow.

Last edited:
Moss might be many things, but hes not a criminal, hurts animals, abuses his family, and such. Its all persecutive. He has problems, but don't we all?

I will grant you that Moss is a better human being than Micheal Vick, Ray Lewis or PacMan Jones.

But that is setting the bar pretty low.

He is still a d-bag in my book. Granted I would welcome the d-bag back to the team with open arms if BB thought he could help the team. But he would still be a d-bag.

I will grant you that Moss is a better human being than Micheal Vick, Ray Lewis or PacMan Jones.

But that is setting the bar pretty low.

He is still a d-bag in my book. Granted I would welcome the d-bag back to the team with open arms if BB thought he could help the team. But he would still be a d-bag.

lol, TheGodInAGreyHoodie what does that say about you:) j/k I think most would.

Last edited:
lol, TheGodInAGreyHoodie what does that say about you:) j/k

Belichick is a prick who cheated on his wife. I have absolutely no respect for him as person. He is effing football genius. I root for laundry.

Last edited:
Belichick is a prick who cheated on his wife. I have absolutely no respect for him as person. He is effing football genius. I root for laundry.

i hate when people say that about him.

Nobody knows what kind of marriage Bill had or what agreements he had.

Some married people stay married by law but not by bond for the sake of the kids sometimes.

We part ways on this, and not on the point that you believe BB is a football genius. I would never pretend to know Belichick's personal life and what might have caused a moment of weakness or strength or what created it. Same reason I dont hate Moss for his speeches. It takes a simple man to hurt dogs, hit your kids, abuse friends,and so forth.
So, they have restraint, and I think some things might not be as black and white simple as we are led to believe.

Truly, isnt this information best kept in the Belichick family? I may be old south, but I see no reason for his families problems to come out with out the full story being known, and thats never going to happen. No one knows if the Misses did it 1st and BB is just protecting her to take the fall. We know nothing. I think its better to know nothing at the beginning. Its really none of our business. We have appointed Judges to decide these matters. Just saying.

Last edited:
Whoa, so because he cheated on his wife he's a prick? Guess there are a lot of pricks roaming the earth.

This titans thread is funny.

Your face when you learned the Titans claimed Moss - goTitans.com

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

Last edited:
We part ways on this, and not on the point that you believe BB is a football genius. I would never pretend to know Belichick's personal life and what might have caused a moment of weakness or strength or what created it. Same reason I dont hate Moss for his speeches. It takes a simple man to hurt dogs, hit your kids, abuse friends,and so forth.
So, they have restraint, and I think some things might not be as black and white simple as we are led to believe.

Truly, its this information best kept in the Belichick family? I may be old south, but I see no reason for his families problems to come out with out the full story being known, and thats never going to happen. No one knows if the Misses did it 1st and BB is just protecting her to take the fall. We know nothing. I think its better to know nothing at the beginning. Its really non of our business. We have appointed Judges to decide these matters. Just saying.

My point is I don't care.

I don't care that BB cheated on his wife. I care that he is football genius. I don't care that Bill Clinton had a blow job in the Oval Office. I care that he balanced the budget. I don't care that Randy Moss is a prick that berates the waiter. I care that he can catches TD when he plays for Pats and hopes he doesn't when he is on an opposing team.

Moss is an a-hole. An a-hole that is also a freak of nature that can catch ball nobody could even Jerry Rice. But still an a-hole.

I root for laundry. Sometimes that laundry is worn by people I genuniely like such as Woodhead. Sometimes it is worn by people who I think are a-holes such as Moss or Willie Andrews. Either way I root for the laundry.

What bothers me is when people pretend that their players are saints (not referring to the New Orleans team) and the players on the other team are a bunch of villians. Fact is Patriots have some decent people who play for the team and some guys I would not want to be around. And that is true for every team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes