PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams fire Jeff Fisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did they even give him a extension ?

It's the NFL way. Keep rewarding cronies who follow your bidding, until there is a public uproar. Then reverse course and drop the axe.

See the Ray Rice situation - Goodell doing his buddy in Baltimore a favor, until the public saw the video that Goodell tried to ignore. Fisher was being rewarded for being a good soldier and league stooge while Kroenke got his act together in LA and was rewarded. There's been a huge public uproar over it the last 10 days, so now they're reversing course.

The extension was a glorified severance package.

I don't think I've ever seen a more disinterested, disengaged and dysfunctional head coach going into and during a game than Jeff Fisher.

"Oh yeah, there was this pink piece of paper on my desk... I folded it up and put it in my pocket...

1RjLiT.gif

...now where did it go?" o_O

so, like 2 weeks ago they said "everything's fine".. "don't judge him on wins and losses".. so what happened so bad that changed it? The embarrassing week with NE, not knowing players, and the challenge flag? lol Spare him the all time loss record on their watch? LMFAO

Apparently, they extended him before the season started. However, it became public knowledge only a couple of weeks ago

"Oh yeah, there was this pink piece of paper on my desk... I folded it up and put it in my pocket...

1RjLiT.gif

...now where did it go?" o_O
He clearly did not care about the game and it is sad to watch.

Well, they've lost 6 of 7 and have lost their last 4 by an average score of 33-14.

Its about goddamn time.

So....ummmmm...the GM?????

Y'know Fisher's agent's kid????????

He gone too, right? :oops:

If he survives THAT is the story of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down