PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rams’ Robey-Coleman: Age has taken a toll on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood this outlook. It’s usually when NE is at the 20 with like a 4th and 5, two minutes left and up by 20. What should they do? Kick a field goal? They don’t need the points. Run for a first down, burn the clock and end with less points.

Taking an automatic 3 you don’t need seems more like running it up to me.
Only b*tches cry about running up the score in the NFL. Coleman is a b*tch.

giphy.gif

Nickell Robey-Coleman: Age has taken a toll on Tom Brady

So this Rams dimwit got lucky the ref didn’t throw a flag on him in the NFCCG and now Brady’s too old? You can’t make this stuff up lol...

Edit: This guy’s even dumber than I thought...

Nickell Robey-Coleman Sees Weakness In Tom Brady, Wants To ‘Stick Dagger In’ Patriots
I was reading this earlier today.

And I was worried about Chungs bulletin material?

This guys a typical "say something stupid to be relevant". Good luck duma55

One can only wonder who Brady is going to “pick on” in the super bowl.

Only b*tches cry about running up the score in the NFL. Coleman is a b*tch.

giphy.gif

Especially given that just last week the Chiefs scored 17 points in less than 8 minutes of gametime (2 minutes of possession). :eek:o_O

Pat Chung should've kept his mouth shut as well at the send off rally. He said something like "we're going to go down there and kick their ass".

Cooks responded to that comment in their send off rally. So Rams are aware Chung said something.

Josh Reynolds popped off first, saying Pats defense can't stop them.

So what!

Dosent matter. Trying to use the era thing in a way to discredit Brady's accomplishments is laughable. Sure, Brady plays a game today that was different from back then. And sure, Brady has some advantages for the most part, but so do all the Quarterbacks that the Patriots play every week. So Brady has all of these "advantages" but the other QBs in the game today dont?

All that matters is how dominant you are over your peers and Brady has shredded everyone. Case closed, its over. You lost.

I am in no way trying to discredit Brady.

My point was an argument can be made that it is subjective when comparing players across different eras and hard to label one as the best of all time, at least to some like McVay.

Brady has my respect and like I said, he’s definitely the best QB of the modern era. No contest. I would also venture to say he’s the most clutch player I’ve ever seen play the game. The guy has ice in the veins

I agree with your angle on the talking but I disagree on the importance of benching Welker vs the Jete, even for that one series. I think Belichick distracted the team by the timing of that.

For whatever reason Belichick didn't seem to like Welker's attitude. We can see it in another video where Belichick mocks Welker for his comments about being replaced. I don't have it handy but I think folks know the one I'm talking about.

I don't fully understand how it is BBs fault for Welker being an ******* in a press conference. Blame the player for breaking the rules and not the coach for sticking to his principles and holding them up. No matter if it is Welker, Revis or Butler. Rules are rules.. you gotta build a culture somehow.

Brady’s going to light this kid up like a Christmas tree
And certainly let him know about it every time he torches him....slowly, like sticking a dagger in him, take it out and let him bleed out...slowly.

Aw, yes, the obligatory "I'm a sanctimonious fan, look at these deplorable things the vile opponent said" pregame topic.

Who gives a **** what these guys say. Have you guys seen the constant trolling Tom does on Instagram? Those little cartoons after we beat opponents?

I love this gamesmanship and don't hold it against anyone. It's just a game. Relax.

If a team needs "bulletin board" material to motivate them then somethings wrong. They should already have peak motivation, regardless of what anyone outside the building is or isn't saying.

Does this guy not realize that he got gifted a chance to play in the Super Bowl and instead of being a goat for a DPI penalty, he is playing??? Indirectly he probably got a few NFL officials fired when this all plays out, after the NFL gets done in Federal Court... As an side it is nice that there is controversy Super Bowl week and it doesn't involve the Patriots (* but there are still a few days for some a-hole to go Tomase on us).
The referees are a tight bunch and while they won't have it out for him, he is not likely to get the benefit of the doubt for a long long time and on questionable plays, I expect to see yellow flags on the ground. Maybe this is the week for our receivers to go all FIFA with the melodramatics and flopping on contact...

I got a dislike for saying Manish Mehta had a terrible name for a sports reporter and now I'll say Nickell Robey-Coleman has a terrible name for a CB. He would've been perfect fit on the Colts during the Dungy years as they loved drafting guys with the worst names.

Who gives a **** what these guys say. Have you guys seen the constant trolling Tom does on Instagram? Those little cartoons after we beat opponents?
The key word is "after". You don't see Tom posting Instagram posts trolling opponents before the game.

Robey-Coleman shouldn't be running his mouth. He will get targeted Sunday and give us yards as he did in Buffalo.

Pat Chung should've kept his mouth shut as well at the send off rally. He said something like "we're going to go down there and kick their ass".

Cooks responded to that comment in their send off rally. So Rams are aware Chung said something.
Chung knew exactly what he was doing.

I got a dislike for saying Manish Mehta had a terrible name for a sports reporter and now I'll say Nickell Robey-Coleman has a terrible name for a CB. He would've been perfect fit on the Colts during the Dungy years as they loved drafting guys with the worst names.

I mostly agree although it does seem like the name “Nickell” is really appropriate for a defensive back.

Sort of like the name “Buster Screen” whom I’ve seen live up to his name on more than one occasion when he tackles an RB who’s just caught a swing pass.

But yeah, “Robey-Coleman” doesn’t exactly inspire fear. Sounds more like a genetic disease actually.

I am in no way trying to discredit Brady.

My point was an argument can be made that it is subjective when comparing players across different eras and hard to label one as the best of all time, at least to some like McVay.

Brady has my respect and like I said, he’s definitely the best QB of the modern era. No contest. I would also venture to say he’s the most clutch player I’ve ever seen play the game. The guy has ice in the veins

You dont have to compare eras because other than Hardware which is a pretty good measuring stick player VS peer is all that matters. TB was much more dominant over his peers than any other player was.

That makes him the GOAT just like Gretzky and Jordan etc.

The era thing is a meaningless red herring. Its not subjective because any "advantage" Brady may have had was also given to the QB's on the team he was playing.

I mostly agree although it does seem like the name “Nickell” is really appropriate for a defensive back.

Sort of like the name “Buster Screen” whom I’ve seen live up to his name on more than one occasion when he tackles an RB who’s just caught a swing pass.

But yeah, “Robey-Coleman” doesn’t exactly inspire fear. Sounds more like a genetic disease actually.
I would agree with the first name part but it isn't pronounced "nickel" it's pronounced "nah kell".

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back