PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Raiders @ Texans Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An internet tough guy who has it all going for him. He's a genius, his EX-girlfriend is a cosmo girl, he makes all kinds of money. And I am a loser with a useless life.

That about sums up his messages to me. I'd tell you more but that is all I know at this time.
@fnordcircle obviously ;).

An internet tough guy who has it all going for him. He's a genius, his EX-girlfriend is a cosmo girl, he makes all kinds of money. And I am a loser with a useless life.

That about sums up his messages to me. I'd tell you more but that is all I know at this time.

So there is another tough guy, genius, billionaire with an ex cosmo girl friend besides me?

Mmmm... I thought I was special. FYI we aren't all bad! I like you mgcolby you are a cool dude :)

Last edited:
So there is another tough guy, genius with an ex cosmo girl friend besides me who is a billionaire?

Mmmm... I thought i was special.

Apparently you guys are common.

Hey guys.......I have something to say...........................................................................................DID YOU KOW JJ WATT IS STANDING ON THE SIDELINE??!! Didja?? Didja????

Imagine if the pats were playing at home today - brutal travel on the roads. Took me 45 minutes from the braintree split to Norwood... That was at 1 before it got really bad... There'd be no way to keep the field clean... They'd be playing in 6 + inches of snow, probably more!

The only positive about this game being so awful is that we at least don't have to go through some of the chickens here starting those "Raiders/Texans could be dangerous" posts during the game..

The only thing I'm enjoying about this game is thinking about the thousands of Donkey fans watching these 2 teams that made it to wildcard weekend and they didn't. Thats gotta sting.

Nice read run blitz jon

if Houston plays us next week, do you think savage will start? he's the more unknown commodity

The only positive about this game being so awful is that we at least don't have to go through some of the chickens here starting those "Raiders/Texans could be dangerous" posts during the game..

The game's not over yet......once it is we'll be seeing them. Bet.

Games boring, I Might turn into this threads "like troll"

The only thing I'm enjoying about this game is thinking about the thousands of Donkey fans watching these 2 teams that made it to wildcard weekend and they didn't. Thats gotta sting.

That's how I felt about the SB last year...

Imagine if the pats were playing at home today - brutal travel on the roads. Took me 45 minutes from the braintree split to Norwood... That was at 1 before it got really bad... There'd be no way to keep the field clean... They'd be playing in 6 + inches of snow, probably more!

I went to get a coffee at dunkins.. and when I turned back up my street there was a hill.. my car couldn't make it up the hill.. if I backed up and tried to accelerate I would slide off the road lol... luckily there was another way to get back to my house. Roads were really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes