PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Putting things in proper perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big fan of the old school Pat Patriot uniforms. I typically buy throwback jerseys when I did buy NFL merchandise. That being said the Thursday night unis were not bad at all.

Go Pats!

I'm a big fan of the old school Pat Patriot uniforms. I typically buy throwback jerseys when I did buy NFL merchandise. That being said the Thursday night unis were not bad at all.

Go Pats!
APF, is that you?

It's been awhile have things been placed in perspective?

Are we still discussing uniforms?

For uniform fans only! :D

My dream patriots jersey:

The blue colour of the 1990s with Pat the Patriot on the helmet.

I'm concerned.......the perspective does not seem proper

My dream patriots jersey:

The blue colour of the 1990s with Pat the Patriot on the helmet.
uuuuuuuuuuummmmmm, so if we somehow got Kraft to restore our uniforms, you could wear those glasses that alter the hue of what you're seeing...just an idea...

Even easier, adjust the color on your television screen...

some of the least hideous unis since the abomination that is the Flying Elvis came out

Pats belong in red......with Pat Patriot on their helmets....
th
is

th
170px-New_England_Patriots_logo_old.svg.png
th

some of the least hideous unis since the abomination that is the Flying Elvis came out

is
Ha! I got to win the Super Bowl looking cool!
is
I still have to keep wearing this fake logo...

uuuuuuuuuuummmmmm, so if we somehow got Kraft to restore our uniforms, you could wear those glasses that alter the hue of what you're seeing...just an idea...

Even easier, adjust the color on your television screen...
So…are you trying to imply that you're not a fan of that particular shade, which I find a much nicer match to the original Minutemen uniforms than the flying Elvis midnight blue currently worn?

To be honest, I wanted to see the red.

And a lot of the teams use their secondary colours for the rush jerseys. I felt the Pats' rush jerseys were underwhelming.

So…are you trying to imply that you're not a fan of that particular shade, which I find a much nicer match to the original Minutemen uniforms than the flying Elvis midnight blue currently worn?
th
Just bad all the way around.

Silver helmets=Cowboys, Raiders, Lions, Panthers

At this moment, the Cowboys are playing the Niners on Fox.

Both teams wearing basically the same uniforms they've had since the sixties. Like the Packers, or even the Colts, Jets and Chiefs.

The Patriots should always be wearing their '73-'78/'83 uniforms; the shoulder pad stripes belong to the 60's

th
This is our team (BTW it's the Bucs' too)

I always liked Coughlin and Belichick even though they had Giants ties, but I was slow to acknowledge Parcells because I associated him with the Giants.

I was fortunate to miss most of yesterday's game, as I took my daughter to visit a local college. The weather matched the day for the Patriots.

This morning, I took her to another tour in Hartford. The Dean of admissions there is a New York guy, an old fogie like me so we reminisced about the sixties. He talked about him and his friend meeting Namath in the parking lot when he pulled up in his car for practice, and he took a picture of them together. Never happen today, like that. Anyway, I mentioned the logo and he said that Parcells, when he came there, was the one who insisted they "go back to their roots" and restore their real logo.

It was Parcells.

We had him here in '80, and he left for NY after that. Then, when he came back in '93, Orthwein/Kraft never asked his opinion on the subject (he totally prefers Pat Patriot).

People want to know are there things the Patriots have done, that I'm not proud of?

Yes. This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick