PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preseason week 2 - Patriots @ Titans gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Linda and her kids.

Holy cow, the guard that Cowart plastered was the same Rams guard who got blasted in the Super Bowl!

I was like, that reminds me of the guy who got blasted in the Super Bowl.

& it's the same freakin' guy!!

Pennel will be the #1 DT in base packages playing anywhere from G to G and being a major cog in the run defense. It’s not even close that he is by far the best we have for that role.
Based on expectations and last year, sure, that is what he is.

Based solely on what I have read (TC reports) and what I have watched (1 Pre-season game), he's not building himself for much.

Again, it is the 1st quarter of the 2nd game of the Pre-season, so there's plenty of stuff to happen

Based on expectations and last year, sure, that is what he is.

Based solely on what I have read (TC reports) and what I have watched (1 Pre-season game), he's not building himself for much.

Again, it is the 1st quarter of the 2nd game of the Pre-season, so there's plenty of stuff to happen
He is what he is. I wouldn’t put much faith in training camp reports about DTs in this no hitting era.

Williams is definitely a bust.

Pennel will be the #1 DT in base packages playing anywhere from G to G and being a major cog in the run defense. It’s not even close that he is by far the best we have for that role.
Yeah it appears Belichick agrees that is why he is playing on the third string team at practice and in Q4 of preseason games. It is just build up to him being the #1 DT.

Bentley is playing poorly

Come onnn Bentleyyyy

Bubble “as is”. Needs to stay on field.
Problem is that he’s been exceptionally ineffective even when he’s been on the field.

Yeah it appears Belichick agrees that is why he is playing on the third string team at practice and in Q4 of preseason games. It is just build up to him being the #1 DT.
Watch and learn.

Pennel is the new Amendola. Hope this stance goes as badly for you as Amendola did.

Wish we had kept Lewis. What's he making, again? Was he cost prohibitive?

This game means a lot to TN. I don't like all these injuries.

Look at Munson the accountant making plays!

Embarrassing by Harmon there. Maybe he is on the bubble? o_O

checking for ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back