PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

irrelevant.
Just saying we shouldnt talk down a coach because of his history with another team. Not saying Bowles is BB but he might not be the Jets Bowles either.

Just saying we shouldnt talk down a coach because of his history with another team. Not saying Bowles is BB but he might not be the Jets Bowles either.

Which is exactly why you can't assume a 13-4 season...

Last edited:
at least he made the playoffs...
The Jets didn’t have a coaching problem when he was there they had a talent problem and now he’s actually set up for success.

eh...

Insult the Patriots/BB to protect the Buckaneers/Brady. Its become SOP here. On the Patriots board. And regardless that its in the Brady forum, its still a Patriots board.

If this was any other team than the Bucks, you wouldn't have said anything about that. But since you are a Bucks fan, its understandable.

The Jets didn’t have a coaching problem when he was there they had a talent problem and now he’s actually set up for success.

Oh, so Bowles gets a pass for lack of talent in NY but Belichick doesn't for his Cleveland record...got it.

eh...

Insult the Patriots/BB to protect the Buckaneers/Brady. Its become SOP here. On the Patriots board. And regardless that its in the Brady forum, its still a Patriots board.

If this was any other team than the Bucks, you wouldn't have said anything about that. But since you are a Bucks fan, its understandable.
“Insult”? Uh no I’m a Pats fan who also likes the GOAT. Doesn’t have to be one or the other.

Last edited:
Oh, so Bowles gets a pass for lack of talent in NY but Belichick doesn't for his Cleveland record...got it.
Bowles starting QBs were Fitzpatrick Sam Darnold Bryce Petty Josh McCown and Geno Smith. You really think that was a coach problem? Lol

Bowles starting QBs were Fitzpatrick Sam Darnold Bryce Petty Josh McCown and Geno Smith. You really think that was a coach problem? Lol

He went 10-6 with Fitzpatrick...

Brady had 375 yards and 4 TDs against New Orleans on the road.

LMAO maybe you can explain to me why Mr Clutch threw a pick 6 with 1:30 seconds left to end the game. All the Bucs needed was a FG drive to beat the Saints and they would have gotten the 1 seed...

Screenshot-3546.png

Last edited:
I thought this was a Patriots site?

It's supposed to be. Dis Array has other ideas, though -- sort of like seceding from the Union.

Bucs win 12-13 games I think. Don’t see them making a big push in the post season unless the Rams have injuries.

I thought this was a Patriots site?
You don't know the story? Let me fill you in.
There are some Pats fans who cried to the mods and successfully had any positive mention of Tom Brady banned from the main forum. A Tom Brady forum was set up instead.
Apparently that wasn't enough for some of them so they come here now and then to disrupt this site.
We can only guess why.

LMAO maybe you can explain to me why Mr Clutch threw a pick 6 with 1:30 seconds left to end the game. All the Bucs needed was a FG drive to beat the Saints and they would have gotten the 1 seed...
You’re trying too hard man.

A more relevant explanation that I’m waiting to hear is how and why BB’s defense literally went 0 for 7 against the Buffalo Bills in the wild card game? Not even one stop for 60 minutes? How is that even possible in the NFL? And why hasn’t BB done something to make sure that historic and total failure never happens again - like firing his son?

You’re trying too hard man.

A more relevant explanation that I’m waiting to hear is how and why BB’s defense literally went 0 for 7 against the Buffalo Bills in the wild card game? Not even one stop for 60 minutes? How is that even possible in the NFL? And why hasn’t BB done something to make sure that historic and total failure never happens again - like firing his son?

Why did Tom Brady go 1-7 vs the Saints and Rams over the past 2 years without BB? I've never seen Brady look so awful before.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Why did Tom Brady go 1-7 vs the Saints and Rams over the past 2 years without BB? I've never seen Brady look so awful before.
See if either myself or anyone else really were Bucs fans then none of us would care at all about the historic failure that was the Patriots defense in the wild card game... but since all of us are Patriots fans we do care because it was an embarrassment and we expect better. The coaching staff should hang their heads in shame at letting it happen on their watch. No NFL defense at any time has ever failed like ours did that night. 0 for 7 in stopping TD drives. Literally TD, TD, TD, TD, TD, TD, TD. Embarrassing. Haven't forced a punt in 9 quarters and counting against our division rivals.

So why hasn't BB done something about it to make sure that never happens again? Relieving his son immediately from his duties with the football team would be a good start so why hasn't that happened yet? That's the explanation we should all be waiting for, not assessing the performance of another team's quarterback in games that mean zero to the Patriots.

Last edited:
See if either myself or anyone else really were Bucs fans then none of us would care at all about the historic failure that was the Patriots defense in the wild card game... but since all of us are Patriots fans we do care because it was an embarrassment and we expect better. The coaching staff should hang their heads in shame at letting it happen on their watch. No NFL defense at any time has ever failed like ours did that night. 0 for 7 in stopping TD drives. Literally TD, TD, TD, TD, TD, TD, TD. Embarrassing. Haven't forced a punt in 9 quarters and counting against our division rivals.

So why hasn't BB done something about it to make sure that never happens again? Relieving his son immediately from his duties with the football team would be a good start so why hasn't that happened yet? That's the explanation we should all be waiting for, not assessing the performance of another team's quarterback in games that mean zero to the Patriots.

That was literally the last game the Pats played...oh and btw, they added Jabril Peppers and Mack Wilson, so you're wrong about him doing nothing.

And why are you bringing up BB in a thread on Brady? triggered easily?

• Ha Ha

You bury the lede. That was the second consecutive game against the Bills where the defense did not force one punt. With the first game being in Foxboro. So any attempts to chalk up the playoff game as a fluke are really dumb.

• Agree
Brady the choker. Lol

That was literally the last game the Pats played...oh and btw, they added Jabril Peppers and Mack Wilson, so you're wrong about him doing nothing.

And why are you bringing up BB in a thread on Brady? triggered easily?
Because my team had literally the worst defensive showing in the history of the NFL playoffs and that matters to me a lot more than another team’s QB in a meaningless game to the Patriots and his own team.

That’s the kind of game that should get coaches fired. You’ll remember Bill send Goog packing after the OL debacle in Denver and Bill won’t fire himself so when is he firing Stevie?

Because my team had literally the worst defensive showing in the history of the NFL playoffs and that matters to me a lot more than another team’s QB in a meaningless game to the Patriots and his own team.

That’s the kind of game that should get coaches fired. You’ll remember Bill send Goog packing after the OL debacle in Denver and Bill won’t fire himself so when is he firing Stevie?

No it wasn't the worst defensive showing in the history of the NFL playoffs. There are many that are worse, including Montana's drubbing of the Broncos in SB 24. Get some perspective.

And it wasn't a great showing by the defense vs Buffalo, but NE is ahead of schedule in terms of rebuilding. They weren't even supposed to be in the playoffs last year with a rookie QB. I'd rather make the playoffs and get blown out than not make the playoffs at all. In fact, NE not only made the playoffs but they were in contention for the 1 seed up until the last month after a 1-3 start. You weren't complaining about Stevie at the beginning of December when we were 9-4....

So now back to the original question - why did Brady choke vs the Saints? All the Bucs needed was a FG to win and Tommy had 1:30 left in the 4th quarter - isn't that Tommy time? He had Godwin, Gronk, Evans, and Fournette as weapons that day. Meanwhile, NO was playing with Trevor Siemian for most of the game, and Tommy still couldn't win? LMAO

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back