PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

You're right but if I put him on ignore then some threads that he starts like the "other games thread" I can't even see it. I've put him on mute but that still let's me see things others quote from him. When I mute him I let him know and that has brought on some ridicule from him and a few others like I'm some kind of anti free speech guy. So sometimes I say my peace and move on but I admit I shouldn't engage him.

I’ll do you a huge favor and block you myself. That way I won’t engage with you every time you whine about one of my posts

I’ll do you a huge favor and block you myself. That way I won’t engage with you every time you whine about one of my posts
No one. No one agrees with your Brady posts. Might as well block everyone.

I'll have to look into it. I can't block someone from starting a thread just due to lack of popularity ... so it's obviously a complicated issue. However, obviously, the "Mute" function thread-wise keeps that person out of the conversation within a given thread for those who have someone muted, so that remains a solution at least in any thread you don't wish to see a given person's posts/responses, etc. Or at least until I come up with something else.
You're doing great.

When I first joined ten years ago I had the same mindset as others here about not putting posters on ignore. That changed.

Now, when I see other posters calling out troll posts that I don't see, I know I've done the right thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian
Soccer is way more popular globally than US football.

Lebron has almost three times as many followers as any other NBA player. He must have three times as many rings as Steph Curry. Oh, wait, they're tied? Weird.
Soccer is so popular they don't need me to watch (borrowed from Two & a Half Men).

Lebron's followers come from his favorite country, China.

Soccer is so popular they don't need me to watch (borrowed from Two & a Half Men).

Lebron's followers come from his favorite country, China.

13M is pathetic for someone who supposedly should be on the Mt. Rushmore of athletes...

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
You might as well block everyone then.

I'm not disagreeing that he's the most accomplished player ever...I'm guessing spygate and deflategate is a big reason his IG numbers are lower than what it should be.
Is this a serious post?

13M is pathetic for someone who supposedly should be on the Mt. Rushmore of athletes...
The hilarious part of dummies argument here besides the obvious point of him trying to use freaking instagram to determine the best QB of all time is that the top 3 IG followers for QB's is 1. Brady 2. Cam Newton 3. Russell Wilson.....That pretty much sums up the stupidity of dummies argument.

The hilarious part of dummies argument here besides the obvious point of him trying to use freaking instagram to determine the best QB of all time is that the top 3 IG followers for QB's is 1. Brady 2. Cam Newton 3. Russell Wilson.....That pretty much sums up the stupidity of dummies argument.

I never said he wasn’t the most accomplished QB in NFL history. I used IG followers as proof that he's not as respected around the country or even the world like you and the other fake Bucs fans think. Does that spell it out for you?

I never said he wasn’t the most accomplished QB in NFL history. I used IG followers as proof that he's not as respected around the country or even the world like you and the other fake Bucs fans think. Does that spell it out for you?
Well seeing as how he is the highest QB in all of football doesnt that make you wrong?

Also....NFL is not popular around the world, but if your case is he is not the most popular NFL QB, you are obviously wrong huh? I mean he is number 1. So have the hamster wheel spin a few times and see if you can figure out that your stupid argument about IG actually backfired because
Brady is number 1 among QB's. All QB's of all time

Well seeing as how he is the highest QB in all of football doesnt that make you wrong?

Also....NFL is not popular around the world, but if your case is he is not the most popular NFL QB, you are obviously wrong huh? I mean he is number 1. So have the hamster wheel spin a few times and see if you can figure out that your stupid argument about IG actually backfired because
Brady is number 1 among QB's. All QB's of all time
That must mean that QB's are not that respected worldwide. Obviously Brady's fault.

That must mean that QB's are not that respected worldwide. Obviously Brady's fault.
Worse then that, whoever dummy thinks is the GOAt of QB's are not higher than brady on the IG list so therfore cannot be the goat, his words and logic. So basically he made a case that Brady is the goat because he is the highest QB on the list. HIs logic bit him in the ass.

And yet they're still winning their division. I'd trade where the Pats are right now with the "8 loss" Bucs.

You also said Brady was going to get MVP

You also said Brady was going to get MVP
You also laughed when I said I'd trade Mac straight up for Trevor Lawrence. Still would.

You also laughed when I said I'd trade Mac straight up for Trevor Lawrence. Still would.

do you really want me to revisit all your Bucs predictions?

It's remarkable that it's merely the first time. I know you're rooting for a sub-.500 record so unless they're in the position of resting half the team for week 18 you're going to be disappointed.

Brady is positioned this season to complete about 65/66 percent of his passes, 4500 yards passing, 28 passing TDs to 9 picks. Not bad at all for a 45 year old. More importantly, he is putting the volume stats pretty much out of reach for any QB to ever try to pass him.

Brady is positioned this season to complete about 65/66 percent of his passes, 4500 yards passing, 28 passing TDs to 9 picks. Not bad at all for a 45 year old. More importantly, he is putting the volume stats pretty much out of reach for any QB to ever try to pass him.
He needs to stop being Turnover Tom for one.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back