PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Oh my f*cking lord! You're trying to make a serious argument here? :rofl:

You're the one who says Brady is the greatest of all time by a wide margin in the eyes of the public...so prove it. I pointed out IG followers and you don't have anything to say in response.

You're right but if I put him on ignore then some threads that he starts like the "other games thread" I can't even see it.
That's an interesting problem which I didn't even realize was happening. Maybe @Ian can address this issue and not allow someone who is so clearly a troll to start gameday threads in the main forum because so many of us have taken the high road and blocked him...

Reactions: Ian
That's an interesting problem which I didn't even realize was happening. Maybe @Ian can address this issue and not allow someone who is so clearly a troll to start gameday threads in the main forum because so many of us have taken the high road and blocked him...
I'll have to look into it. I can't block someone from starting a thread just due to lack of popularity ... so it's obviously a complicated issue. However, obviously, the "Mute" function thread-wise keeps that person out of the conversation within a given thread for those who have someone muted, so that remains a solution at least in any thread you don't wish to see a given person's posts/responses, etc. Or at least until I come up with something else.

You're the one who says Brady is the greatest of all time by a wide margin in the eyes of the public...so prove it. I pointed out IG followers and you don't have anything to say in response.
Brady must have had a game winning drive Mac is here.

Reactions: sb1
Just like folks in your party, you don't like any dissension. Any one who feels differently than you must be cancelled immediately!

At some point, you'll realize that not everyone feels the same way as you do about Brady. If they did, he would have more than a measly 13M instagram followers, which for a celebrity of his stature is incredibly low.
Is Dummy using instagram to determine a football player and how good they are again? Dummy needs to know that if you make stupid posts like this nobody is going to take you serious which thwarts your efforts to make your insane case that brady sucks. You need to go back to trolling 101 and learn how to be effective. This is not cutting it.

Is Dummy using instagram to determine a football player and how good they are again?

No, I'm using it as a way of gauging how much the public respects a player...

You're the one who says Brady is the greatest of all time by a wide margin in the eyes of the public...so prove it. I pointed out IG followers and you don't have anything to say in response
Tom is second only to OBJ in Instagram followers. Might have something to do with Tom being 15 years older. Russell Wilson is right behind Tom. I guess he must be a better QB than Mahomes.

Tom is second only to OBJ in Instagram followers. Might have something to do with Tom being 15 years older. Russell Wilson is right behind Tom. I guess he must be a better QB than Mahomes.

Still far short of the number of IG followers like true cultural icons like Lebron, Beckham, Ronaldo, Messi, etc. have....no reason why the NFL so-called GOAT shouldn't have 100M at least.

Is Dummy using instagram to determine a football player and how good they are again? Dummy needs to know that if you make stupid posts like this nobody is going to take you serious which thwarts your efforts to make your insane case that brady sucks. You need to go back to trolling 101 and learn how to be effective. This is not cutting it.
This cannot honestly be debating instagram followers as a measure of Brady's greatness.... what is this, junior high?

First of all, the athletes with the highest number of followers are all from global sports. Mostly soccer, but also some cricket and basketball (which is huge in China) mixed in. American Football players don't come close to those guys.

Second of all, as far as the NFL is concerned, Tom Brady is 2nd only to Odell Beckham, Jr.... so really, Tom Brady is the #1 most followed active NFL player right now. But only a moron would use that as a measure of greatness given that OBJ is #1 overall.

Last edited:
Brady is the greatest of all time by a wide margin in public perception even if he has 1 IG follower.

Still far short of the number of IG followers like true cultural icons like Lebron, Beckham, Ronaldo, Messi, etc. have....no reason why the NFL so-called GOAT shouldn't have 100M at least.

Soccer is way more popular globally than US football.

Lebron has almost three times as many followers as any other NBA player. He must have three times as many rings as Steph Curry. Oh, wait, they're tied? Weird.

Brady is the greatest of all time by a wide margin in public perception even if he has 1 IG follower.

Prove it

Well I don't think Rasmussen or Zogby are doing any polls on that anytime soon but almost every GOAT poll you google has Brady on top and I haven't heard anyone except Patriot or Brady haters believe otherwise. The debate is long over.

Ok so Brady isn't the greatest cultural icon of all time that's what IG followers would measure. That has nothing to do with the greatest quarterback who has ever played this sport.

Well I don't think Rasmussen or Zogby are doing any polls on that anytime soon but almost every GOAT poll you google has Brady on top and I haven't heard anyone except Patriot or Brady haters believe otherwise. The debate is long over.

I'm not disagreeing that he's the most accomplished player ever...I'm guessing spygate and deflategate is a big reason his IG numbers are lower than what it should be.

Top 5 Instagram accounts:
1. Ronaldo
2. Messi
3. Kylie Jenner
4. Selena Gomez
5. The Rock

I guess Kylie Jenner is one of the most respected people in human history.

Reactions: sb1
I'm not disagreeing that he's the most accomplished player ever...I'm guessing spygate and deflategate is a big reason his IG numbers are lower than what it should be.
I'm guessing it lowered his instagram followers by the same number as the number of wins BB will have over Brady when he retires.

I guess Brady just owns Bill huh?

I'm guessing it lowered his instagram followers by the same number as the number of wins BB will have over Brady when he retires.

I guess Brady just owns Bill huh?

he doesn’t get the kind of respect outside NE that you think he does.

he doesn’t get the kind of respect outside NE that you think he does.
Sure he does. At least by fans who weren't beaten down by him year after year.

NFL players as a whole do not have a big social media following. The biggest athletes on there following wise are soccer players and NBA players. I believe the person with the most followers on IG in the NFL overall is
OBJ and then Tom.

You're an idiot.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back