PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Bucs record and Brady's stats 2022

Look who’s number 5…

All time INT leaders. As volume a stat as there is. Look who's number 29 despite playing more seasons than almost everyone above him on the list.
1661518481832.png

All time INT leaders. As volume a stat as there is. Look who's number 29 despite playing more seasons than almost everyone above him on the list.
View attachment 44770
Don't worry, if Brady plays long enough he'll break that record, lol

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
View attachment 44770

So? He's not number 1 in TD/INT ratio among active QBs. you're changing the subject.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
So? He's not number 1 in TD/INT ratio among active QBs. you're changing the subject.
You'd only admit Brady is the GOAT if he's first in every category? Is that your shtick?

Well since I got banned from another thread in the main forum for having an honest opinion, which apparently violates Forum Rule #1: Opinions must concur with the majority or else. Plus Ashley hates me. Oh well.

I think I'm safe to reply here?...

We need to add some context:

2019: Horrendous QB play down the stretch, no receivers outside of Edelman, old defense
2020: throwaway year
2021: rebuild year

This year is much different than all previous 3. Mac Jones in year 2 will give us vastly superior QB play than what we've had in those 3 seasons. Our receiving corps is drastically improved. In fact, we are stacked at virtually every position.
2019 you forgot gutless coaching.
2020 was not intended to be a "throwaway" year... they tagged a G. The season blew because their quarterback was horrendous.
Regarding the rebuilding excuse, I'm sure it will mentioned a 1000 times this season.

I can't take your last bit seriously. Your take being Mac will be elite with an elite receiving corps and otherwise the team has 0 holes. You must have them winning the division comfortably at least. LOL!

They will absolutely **** around, and it won't matter.

I'm also not impressed with a single team you listed there.
And I get banned from threads? Obviously you're just being willfully outrageous. You're not impressed with Buffalo? Clown.

And I got booted from the NFL top 100 thread after my post got deleted. What was wrong with that?... Brady was named the No. 1 player in the NFL for the fourth time since 2011. That offending anyone? How about this?... the Patriots offered Brady one-year incentive laden contracts after the 2017 season when he won NFL MVP and threw for 500 in the Super Bowl. These are called facts. Maybe the truth is offensive to some but that's not on me.

Your take being Mac will be elite with an elite receiving corps and otherwise the team has 0 holes.

Now you're starting to get it.

And I get banned from threads? Obviously you're just being willfully outrageous. You're not impressed with Buffalo? Clown.

I'm not impressed with Buffalo at all. This is a franchise that knows only one thing - losing. That's all they are. Losers. Complete and total losers. They were the consensus "best team in the league" last season and have nothing to show for it. Instead of coming on when they had to, they prematurely ejaculate against our practice squad on wild card weekend, only to be finished off the following week.

And I got booted from the NFL top 100 thread after my post got deleted. What was wrong with that?... Brady was named the No. 1 player in the NFL for the fourth time since 2011. That offending anyone? How about this?... the Patriots offered Brady one-year incentive laden contracts after the 2017 season when he won NFL MVP and threw for 500 in the Super Bowl. These are called facts. Maybe the truth is offensive to some but that's not on me.

There was no NFL 100 thread. You made your post in a thread about Mac…

And it’s a meaningless accolade being voted number 1. Cam newton was number 1 in 2016 and Lamar got it in 2020. And I doubt most of the players who voted realized (as I have proven) that Brady was mostly piling up stats against garbage teams over the past two years.

I'm not impressed with Buffalo at all. This is a franchise that knows only one thing - losing. That's all they are. Losers. Complete and total losers. They were the consensus "best team in the league" last season and have nothing to show for it. Instead of coming on when they had to, they prematurely ejaculate against our practice squad on wild card weekend, only to be finished off the following week.
Tampa Bay literally had the worse winning percentage of any professional franchise until Brady won them a Super Bowl in 2020. Brady also dominated the AFC East for two decades. It's Buffalo's time now. Clearly the best team in the division, I'm not sure about the "best team in the league" bit. Pretty sure KC was the AFC favorite last season. Either way they are going to stomp the Patriots twice this season. Josh Allen is a leading MVP candidate but Buffalo is not clearly the best team in the AFC this season. The entire West is at least above average and then there's Cincinnati and I'm not discounting a Baltimore resurgence this season. Indianapolis will be better too with Matt Ryan. Lots of competition for Buffalo this season... just not including the Patriots.

There was no NFL 100 thread. You made your post in a thread about Mac…

And it’s a meaningless accolade being voted number 1. Cam newton was number 1 in 2016 and Lamar got it in 2020. And I doubt most of the players who voted realized (as I have proven) that Brady was mostly piling up stats against garbage teams over the past two years.
You're relentlessly obtuse. Yes, Brady's peers voted him the best player in the league because "they know he only plays well against garbage teams"... wow is that a dense take.

That thread is about the top 100 players... not just Mac... many other players are mentioned and debated in that thread. Pretty much anyone other me could have posted exactly what I did and there would have been no ramifications. I'm sure you issued a complaint immediately. Whatever. Pretty much everything you post in the Brady forum is total drivel.

You're relentlessly obtuse. Yes, Brady's peers voted him the best player in the league because "they know he only plays well against garbage teams"... wow is that a dense take.

No, I said exactly the opposite…

That thread is about the top 100 players... not just Mac... many other players are mentioned and debated in that thread. Pretty much anyone other me could have posted exactly what I did and there would have been no ramifications. I'm sure you issued a complaint immediately. Whatever. Pretty much everything you post in the Brady forum is total drivel.

There was no thread on this forum for the NFL top 100 players

Brady got outplayed by the number 26th ranked player (Stafford) lol

Here's a banner for you to hang
View attachment 44832

Brady - 719 passing attempts, 67.4%, 43 TDs, 12 INTs, 5316 yards, 102.1 rating

Stafford - 601 passing attempts, 67.2%, 41 TDs, 17 INTs, 4886 yards, 102.9 rating

You tell me who had the better year. It seems pretty clear to me that the guy that won the super bowl was the best QB last year, including playoffs... the main difference is Brady had the second most passing attempts by any QB in the history of the NFL and just piled up stats. No way he was the best player in the league last year. And on top of that, Stafford beat Brady TWICE en route to a Super Bowl.

I'll give Brady credit for having more games suspended by the Commissioner though.

Last edited:

Stafford - 601 passing attempts, 67.2%, 41 TDs, 17 INTs, 4886 yards, 102.9 rating

You tell me who had the better year. It seems pretty clear to me that the guy that won the super bowl was the best QB last year, including playoffs... the main difference is Brady had the second most passing attempts by any QB in the history of the NFL and just piled up stats. No way he was the best player in the league last year. And on top of that, Stafford beat Brady TWICE en route to a Super Bowl.

I'll give Brady credit for having more games suspended by the Commissioner though.
Brady was the best QB last year. Easily. And will likely be again this year.

If Bill is offered a trade getting Brady back in exchange for Mac Jones going to Tampa he would take Brady back. For sure.

Brady was the best QB last year. Easily. And will likely be again this year.

If Bill is offered a trade getting Brady back in exchange for Mac Jones going to Tampa he would take Brady back. For sure.

You didn’t address anything I wrote. Brady wasn’t “easily” anything. As I showed above, Stafford’s stats were nearly identical to Brady AND he kicked Brady in the nuts twice en route to a title. “Best QB in the league” gets shut out by the Saints lol.

Brady did, thanks for playing.

So why don't we just post Brady achievements and mute the troll? Engaging with him only draws us into rebut, rebut rebut. At the same time the troll gets to constantly post only negative Brady instances. He's an asz. Mute him.

You didn’t address anything I wrote. Brady wasn’t “easily” anything. As I showed above, Stafford’s stats were nearly identical to Brady AND he kicked Brady in the nuts twice en route to a title. “Best QB in the league” gets shut out by the Saints lol.
Do who is the best QB, Mac Jones?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back