PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction r.e. M Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB02062

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Martellus Bennett has quickly become a media favorite and will no doubt be a go to guy. He talks to them and fills their notebooks so they love him.

If he sucks, underperfoms, drops a few passes, screws up to lose a game....my bet is the scumbag media will look the other way, give him a pass, or blame someone else....

Sports media (and media in general) are worthless sissy boys....

giphy.gif

I would love to see some assemblance of the 2013-2014 Martellus Bennett I hear some Bears fans are not sad to see the 2015 version go. It's said that Bennett drop a lot of catch able balls last year in key situations kinda like that stiff we let walk.

I would love to see some assemblance of the 2013-2014 Martellus Bennett I hear some Bears fans are not sad to see the 2015 version go. It's said that Bennett drop a lot of catch able balls last year in key situations kinda like that stiff we let walk.

I wasn't aware that Bennett was disassembled at some point throughout his career.

I wasn't aware that Bennett was disassembled at some point throughout his career.

Maybe the correct word was likeness Professor...that said the day I catch you one on one on the Basketball court Kontra its all over.:D:cool:

Maybe the correct word was likeness Professor...that said the day I catch you one on one on the Basketball court Kontra its all over.:D:cool:

No worries. I was just breaking balls. I have to stay off the court for a while due to the foot. Once I get back, give me a few days to get my lungs back into shape and I'll take you down to the low post and ring up a quick 10 in your eye. :D

I happen to agree with Bennett on Jay Cutler... so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Marty more TDs than Gronk while we're at it

Martellus Bennett has quickly become a media favorite and will no doubt be a go to guy. He talks to them and fills their notebooks so they love him.

If he sucks, underperfoms, drops a few passes, screws up to lose a game....my bet is the scumbag media will look the other way, give him a pass, or blame someone else....

They're scum bag media they would just pile it on and turn on him because it will get them a few clicks.

But more importantly Bennett's gonna be an absolute beast here. It's not like he hasn't already proven his skill on other teams. Plus so far he seems to love it here and both Tommy and Jimmy have been feeding him. This is going to be magical and to suggest otherwise to dog the media is pointless.

Ain't gonna happen. So we will never know.

Why go looking for trouble? Especially when you have to make two very negative assumptions to find it? That just sux.

Why is this troll allowed to post here?

Ain't gonna happen. So we will never know.

Why go looking for trouble? Especially when you have to make two very negative assumptions to find it? That just sux.
Sam Gash got a media free pass for years because he played footsie w them even when he was well past it...
The point of my post was to indicate the disingenuous nature of the filth that is Boston sports media. It will happen if Bennet has a bad game. TEC especially will look the other way. I generally like Curran but it seems like he's really cozied up to Bennett, like he did with another go to guy...jerod mayo...and voilà, mayo is on TECs show on CSN...

Michael Bennett is unhappy in Seattle, he wants more money, but still has two years left in his contract. He got thrown out of practice today for fighting. Imagine if BB could swing a trade for him. Maybe he would be content with his contract, if he got to play with his brother.

Sam Gash got a media free pass for years because he played footsie w them even when he was well past it...
The point of my post was to indicate the disingenuous nature of the filth that is Boston sports media. It will happen if Bennet has a bad game. TEC especially will look the other way. I generally like Curran but it seems like he's really cozied up to Bennett, like he did with another go to guy...jerod mayo...and voilà, mayo is on TECs show on CSN...
Tom Curran is as good as it gets around here. He's not a Patriot ball hummer, but he's unfailingly fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back