PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction: Bennett comes back and plays increasingly well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like we've seen this story before. Some players rise to the occasion when put in their place by BB and some go all Adalius Thomas.

I have a gut feeling that Bennett is going to come back and play very well with the snaps he's given probably with the goal of showing the coaches how stupid they are to not give him more snaps. Taking his frustrations about his situation out on opposing players and maybe setting himself up for one more year with more snaps.

People were too quick to close the door on this relationship, I think, and Bennett strikes me as a sort of guy who is going to be on a mission.

For all your considerabl
I feel like we've seen this story before. Some players rise to the occasion when put in their place by BB and some go all Adalius Thomas.

I have a gut feeling that Bennett is going to come back and play very well with the snaps he's given probably with the goal of showing the coaches how stupid they are to not give him more snaps. Taking his frustrations about his situation out on opposing players and maybe setting himself up for one more year with more snaps.

People were too quick to close the door on this relationship, I think, and Bennett strikes me as a sort of guy who is going to be on a mission.

You could be on to something.
But I really posted since everyone else ignored your thread.
And I'm a great humanitarian.
So you can stop sobbing now.

Hopefully he becomes a useful piece in a rotation and makes it through a 16 game season with a chance to make a few plays during a playoff run.

Like all of us he can find happiness outside of work.

I hope so. There is a lot of talk about trading him but I'm against it. Collins will no doubt walk next year and our D will get thinner. We will need Bennett to pick up the slack when that happens and we aren't as deep.

Agree. Would love to see Bennett harassing QBs during the playoffs and SB like he did Brady in 49.

He's our best trade piece but don't think BB is gonna give him away. But if the right deal comes along...
He's played pretty well when he's played.
But Shelton and Butler have been so good BB playing more 34 when they do play " base".( Which ain't all that often)
I think BB knows Bennett's value and would prefer to keep him unless a really good deal comes up.

I was hoping we’d keep him, he can at least rest someone every few series or two

For all your considerabl

You could be on to something.
But I really posted since everyone else ignored your thread.
And I'm a great humanitarian.
So you can stop sobbing now.

It's ok jimnance, I go to a lot of group sex things so I'm used to being ignored.

I predict something else will happen. It may be very close in nature to what you're saying, but it won't happen exactly like you're predicting. So my prediction is that you'll be wrong, with a massive spectrum of possibilities (infinite amount of outcomes minus one).

Let's see who's right.

I predict something else will happen. It may be very close in nature to what you're saying, but it won't happen exactly like you're predicting. So my prediction is that you'll be wrong, with a massive spectrum of possibilities (infinite amount of outcomes minus one).

Let's see who's right.

So basically you're doing my bid + $1 on the Price is Right?

**** YOU YOU *******

So basically you're doing my bid + $1 on the Price is Right?

**** YOU YOU *******

It's more like when you get middled on a game show or when predicting a number with two friends. You pick $75, the next person picks $74, and the next person picks $76. I have the $74 and the $76. Lol.

jerking off in front of a mirror is not "group sex", Fweirdo

There’s an old saying that you can never have enough pass rushers. Look how many big games are won because of comebacks. Bennett might be a big help late in some big games down the stretch and in post-season

When I read the title, I thought you were referring to Martellus. :eek:

With all of the wild predictions lately, why not? ie : AB, Gronk, The Easter bunny

Not sure what to comment on.

Michael Bennett's predicted time with NE or my thoughts on group sex.

Not sure what to comment on.

Michael Bennett's predicted time with NE or my thoughts on group sex.
Just don't comment on your thoughts about group sex with Michael Bennett.

I hope so. There is a lot of talk about trading him but I'm against it. Collins will no doubt walk next year and our D will get thinner. We will need Bennett to pick up the slack when that happens and we aren't as deep.

I'm not so sure Collins will leave. He's seen the other side of the green grass and that **** was brown! Thinking he might be happy right here at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots