PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction: Bennett comes back and plays increasingly well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on his comments, I'm assuming they'll have another chat w/ him and determine if hes in or needs to be out.
Fine. Send him to the HR Dept for that but keep him out of the lockerroom. He's making noises too reminicent of A. Thomas. I don't want to relive that.

And we need him much less than we needed Thomas back then. Bennett's a nice-to-have extra on this roster whereas Thomas was kind of a critical part on that older team.

I want Bennett around even if he does not play tons of snaps. I can easily see him blowing something up in a playoff game at a critical moment.

That's exactly it for me. This hope that in 13 weeks he takes down Mahomes on a game-sealing 3rd and long.

Too bad he just can't be a jerk behind closed doors. Sharing it with the media might be hurting his trade value. Come on, buddy, work with us here.

The Bennetts are crazy in the weird way. No idea what they're thinking. Surprised Michael couldn't hack it when Martellus could though.

On the other hand, at least he wants to play. If someone wanted to pay me $5 million to ride the bench, I couldn't sign up fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes