Pats 28
Jets 20

Patriots 24
Jets 10

Team in transition mode................26
Team ALWAYS in transition mode.17

GO PATS

Pats 27-10

I think the offense starts putting it together this week. Every week Mac has been given more and the ramp up really has been successful. I think we are ready to make the leap to be a good and still improving offense.

Patriots 34
Jets. 17

It's over....and ends on a 56 yard figgie by Ammendola.....

We go 0-5 at home....

Jets 37
Patriots 35
Where you going to celebrate?

Post your predictions here for Week 7, New England Patriots vs NY Jets.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 24 Dolphins 23 your score is how many points off of 24 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 23 the Dolphins are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

Good luck!

Also, I'll have the Week 6 results posted later tonight - so those will be available soon. I'll also have a season standings page coming as well.

Pats 27-17

Reactions: Ian
NE 28, NYSucks 16

Patriots 27

Jete 7

Hoping for a better week.

Patriots mad. Jets bad. PFnV desperate.

Pats 38
JETE 13

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye