PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread- Pats @ Vikings-Thanksgiving Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont like the timing of this matchup. Really wish iit were us playing them after their big win in buffalo. Oh well, we need to win in the trenches on both sides where they seem vulnerable. Just worried about the state of our OL and being able to do that. Rham and harris could feast on this d

From Patriots.com:

Game Preview: Patriots at Vikings

2022 REGULAR SEASONNEW ENGLANDMINNESOTA
Record6-48-2
Divisional Standings3rd1st
Total Yards Gained3,1763,385
Total Offense (Rank)317.6 (25)338.5 (18)
Rush Offense115.4 (17)103.6 (24)
Pass Offense202.0 (24)234.9 (10)
Points Per Game21.3 (20)22.9 (13)
Total Yards Allowed3,0283,889
Total Defense (Rank)302.8 (4)388.9 (29)
Rush Defense114.5 (13)121.6 (18)
Pass Defense188.3 (4)267.3 (31)
Points Allowed/Game16.9 (2)23.1 (19)
Possession Avg.31:0028:40
Sacks Allowed/Yards Lost28/18227/199
Sacks Made/Yards36/23326/171
Total Touchdowns Scored2227
Penalties Against/Yards60/47354/436
Punts/Avg.44/42.648/46.8
Turnover Differential0 (16T)+7 (3T)
Punts/Avg.44/42.648/46.8
why are there two punts/avg columns…

This is the only Thursday nighter I’m looking foward to :)

The guys on this team are just built different.

First, Mac comes back in only 4 weeks from an injury that took Jimmy G out of action for 9 weeks.

Now, David Andrews is set to return soon from an injury that would have been a season ender for literally anybody else outside of this organization.

The guys on this team are just built different.

First, Mac comes back in only 4 weeks from an injury that took Jimmy G out of action for 9 weeks.

Now, David Andrews is set to return soon from an injury that would have been a season ender for literally anybody else outside of this organization.
And Guerrero is in Florida, so it has to be genetics, not some juju water

And Guerrero is in Florida, so it has to be genetics, not some juju water
I had completely forgotten about that guy. What an absolute fruitcake he was.

Imagine having that guy as your best friend.

that's the douchebag spike king, he knows less than me and you do.
That’s spike king? Huh

Well, in this case he was actually right, thankfully.

Reminds me a little bit of Barmore last year. Looked to be season ending, he ended up not missing a game. He looked limited in that Buffalo playoff game, but hey... what Patriot DIDN'T?

Andrews can skip this game and Buffalo as far as I am concerned. Having him back for the last 5 games would be wonderful.
Yeah I would hope if he’s not at least 80%, they hold him out this Thursday… but I definitely want him back for the home game against Buffalo… too important of a game.

Indoor stadium, no wind, no cold, good track field. We in trouble...
Totally disagree... This defense is gonna get after Cousins and stymie every facet of their offense. Trouble! I laugh at trouble when Kirk Cousins is involved. Teams have been watching our defense and they are shaking in their boots. We are a dominant defense; I know it is hard for people to see a Patriots team that doesn't win with a super stud HOF QB and twitchy WR and one of the greatest blocking TE's of all time (not to mention his ability to catch the ball and score TD's and spike the siht out of it too). But it is time to embrace what we have instead of fret over what we don't have, I personally love this era of after TB and the search for the next way to win. every game is a puzzle to be figured out by BB and his minions. We still have 7 more games to go and continue to gel. This defense is being coached up more and more each week, hopefully a few more plays can be made on O and this train will be rolling as we head down the stretch. LFG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back