PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread - Pats @ Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
very encouraging that he’s practicing. Dont see him playing this week but it gives me hope he can be back next week or the week after if all goes well.
He was not practicing he was standing there so the media could get shots of him and post them on twitter that he was at practice

How much fun does Hoyer plan to have tomorrow ?

How much fun does Hoyer plan to have tomorrow ?
4e7.jpg

Brian Hoyer is worth 17 million

I am sure he has lots of fun. Hey Nicky. How much are you worth ?

You're right! What a brain fart that was. Correction made, thanks!

Here I am, thinking it's 2004... I wish...
Mein Gott, that was almost 20 years ago! Was really hoping that you missed on the time frame! :oops::oops::oops:

Pats beat the bildos in Foxboro and win the division last year if Jonathan Jones wasn't injured.

Pats beat the Eagles in the SB if Jones didn't get injured against Tennessee.

Pats beat the bildos in Foxboro and win the division last year if Jonathan Jones wasn't injured.

Pats beat the Eagles in the SB if Jones didn't get injured against Tennessee.

Love Jon Jon but he was lucky more than once to get these stats . while still doing good job.
Meanwhile best man/out corner Pats have is (mostly) sitting on the bench, while kidBryant is offering free lunch in the middle.

Neither GB or TB looked that good last night. I know it's a near certainty that GB wins at home vs Hoyer led offense, but who knows. I really don't believe Mac at this stage of the offense's development will be that much worse off with Hoyer. He has zipped the ball pretty well the last 2 preseasons. Start bringing some more screens, get the TE's involved, and let Rham & Harris pound the ball.
If Hoyer comes in an plays better than Jones then the Pats are screwed unless Zappe develops into a QB.

Yada yada yada, don't you have anything BETTER to do than bash EVERY decision the Pats make? Go back to TomoaBay ****y forum and be happy.
I go to the Brady forum often and I haven't seen him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back