PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread...We are the Champions!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot going on at the NFL.com page. Guess they were busy prepping Falcons won articles and are speechless now.

I understand in the last hour the airlines have been been reporting a large amount of NY to Atlanta flight cancellations....

I am glad that Brady got the MVP for reasons we are all too aware of, but White had 14 passes for 110 yards, and 3 TDs including the game winner in OT.

What does a guy have to do?
On NFL Network right now:

I like how Tomlinson and Sanders weren't able to admit Brady is the greatest player of all time.

They both referenced guys like Jim Brown, Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor.

Brady has more rings than those three guys combined!

I'll hold no malice towards anyone talking up players like those 3. It's tough enough trying to objectively figure out who's the best at a single position. It's impossible to make a definitive call on greatest player.

I'll hold no malice towards anyone talking up players like those 3. It's tough enough trying to objectively figure out who's the best at a single position. It's impossible to make a definitive call on greatest player.

Right. To be fair, he said if he had an All Pro team he would be the starting QB or something along those lines. Im cool with that

Breaking news: Gang Green forums is sick to their stomachs.@superbowl thread

Very late here...have to re-watch the game tomorrow, just an amazing night....off the chain...

It was a surreal night...gotta plan a drive down 95 to this parade...

TB, I think JW could use a new set of wheels...:)

I think I jumped higher when JW scored than when Malcolm intercepted the ball.

Hey all, was watching the game with a group of people so wasn't checking in here as often as I normally do but I think most people here thought the way I did at half (as evidenced by my game day post!) that we were being outplayed but to never count us out.

Excuse my French, but holy sh!t! What a game. In my wildest dreams I never thought we would ever see a game more rewarding than SBXLIX. I was empirically wrong.

It's kind of crazy, I've avoided so many of these networks for so long but can't quit watching now, loving the deep depression I'm sure some are jn. lol

I am eating the dip and wings I couldn't eat after the failed onside kick.
Then I gotta polish off this bottle of tequila that didn't taste good a few hours ago while laughing at rewinds of deon sanders tapping about how the falcons shouldnt lose without a possession in ot
Life is good again

Also thank God I have an infection and could not drink on my antibiotics. I'd have been so ****faced by the 4th I would not have remembered it. And being able to take on all the post game coverage is awesome!! :):):)

The plan to keep the Falcons off the field worked excellently, which is why it was so shocking to be down 25.

It's kind of crazy, I've avoided so many of these networks for so long but can't quit watching now, loving the deep depression I'm sure some are jn. lol

all sharp objects, ties, and belts have been confiscated!

I was finally able to eat my caserta's pizza that cost me a fortune to ship to Denver....ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes